Reviews for Our Digital World
galaxyandstars chapter 14 . 5/23
Hey.
I just read all your chapters and omg, I would love to say that I am very very intrigued!
There are very few Tai xOC fanfics and honestly, this is probably one of the few that includes Digimon.
I do got to say, just focus on making it readable like using more paragraphs and just some proofreading. If you want, I'd help beta the fic for you. Just a suggestion.
Apart from the technical details, I gotta say you are very imaginative, scouring the DigiWorld and bringing up new stories regarding Crystal and her Digimon.
Cant wait to read more of your updates and well, I hope this review motivates you to write more!
Powerpuff chapter 12 . 4/14
Hi just let you know on Chapter 11 you misspell one words that would be Leomon, in case if you ever start writing again.
Powerpuff chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Sorry that you had so much stuff going on it must be tough for you to deal with medical problems family issues, and friend issues and not only that you graduating from High School i would says Congratulation oh! yeah the word that you misspell on Chapter 7 Palmon, Raging Evolution is would be Ridiculous not ridicules and also we are not mad at you just because you haven't been update the story for very long times, and we hope you keep writing when you not too busy of course. P.S. How is your summer vacation going?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Please continue this story. It's really good and I think one of the better digimon 01/OC stories I've read.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Please update! I love this story! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Please update! I love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Please continue this fanfiction. I love your OC and the way you've changed the story up a bit to fit her in. Please continue it soon I really want to read more!
mitsukini15 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Wahh! Cliffhanger..Please update when you can..
Prince of Miracles chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
dragomon is already a ultimate digimon and pyramon belongs to miraclesveemon so you only own chris and yosomon
Poosa-ard chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Love the story.
dream lighting chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Ow dearn hope she's ok and they all find each other soon keep it going please
dream lighting chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Keep it up please add more its great please don't be to long
Powerpuff chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Your welcome by the ways you shouldn't never says that you are stupid just because you misspell Digidestined or even through you may know how to spell it or doesn't even know how to spell it. Anyways i read chapter 3 : Digivolve! Yosomon! it was good and showed the memories how Crystal and Tai first met when they were in Kindergarten and always be there for each other, Or how about the one where Crystal got airlifted by an evil flying digimon names Airdramon and her partners do everything he can just to save her or Protect her when she in danger then i see the part where Dragomon digivolve to Yosomon that was awesome the way he digivolve, I hope you haven't abandoned this stories called Our Digital World cause this is getting to the good part it spelled Angel and Tried you should keeps going.
Cris Loves Starbucks chapter 8 . 9/30/2012