Reviews for Our Digital World
Powerpuff chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
I can't wait on the next chapter where they start looking for the crests, and by the time when they reach Server and when you not too busy that gives you the time to fix all or some misspell words you missed like Leomon or Ogremon just in case
Powerpuff chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
I can't wait on the next chapter where they start looking for the crest when they reach Server and when you not too busy that gives you the times to fix All or Some of the words that are misspell like Leomon or Ogremon just in case.
pokelover0ash chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
I really enjoy reading this story! Crystal is a great OC! And so is Dragomon. I was a bit skeptical at first, with the OC Digimon (Dragomon), but that little guy sure grows on you real fast! I can't wait to read the rest of their adventures as well as to see how the subtle romance stuff is going to turn out because its really cute! I really hope you continue the story!
galaxyandstars chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Hey.
I just read all your chapters and omg, I would love to say that I am very very intrigued!
There are very few Tai xOC fanfics and honestly, this is probably one of the few that includes Digimon.
I do got to say, just focus on making it readable like using more paragraphs and just some proofreading. If you want, I'd help beta the fic for you. Just a suggestion.
Apart from the technical details, I gotta say you are very imaginative, scouring the DigiWorld and bringing up new stories regarding Crystal and her Digimon.
Cant wait to read more of your updates and well, I hope this review motivates you to write more!
Powerpuff chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Hi just let you know on Chapter 11 you misspell one words that would be Leomon, in case if you ever start writing again.
Powerpuff chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Sorry that you had so much stuff going on it must be tough for you to deal with medical problems family issues, and friend issues and not only that you graduating from High School i would says Congratulation oh! yeah the word that you misspell on Chapter 7 Palmon, Raging Evolution is would be Ridiculous not ridicules and also we are not mad at you just because you haven't been update the story for very long times, and we hope you keep writing when you not too busy of course. P.S. How is your summer vacation going?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Please continue this story. It's really good and I think one of the better digimon 01/OC stories I've read.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Please update! I love this story! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Please update! I love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Please continue this fanfiction. I love your OC and the way you've changed the story up a bit to fit her in. Please continue it soon I really want to read more!
mitsukini15 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Wahh! Cliffhanger..Please update when you can..
Prince of Miracles chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
dragomon is already a ultimate digimon and pyramon belongs to miraclesveemon so you only own chris and yosomon
Poosa-ard chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Love the story.
dream lighting chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Ow dearn hope she's ok and they all find each other soon keep it going please
dream lighting chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Keep it up please add more its great please don't be to long