Reviews for Control
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
OMG Please continue! I love it!
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
:D uuuuuuupdaaaaaaaate
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Plz update luv ya
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Please update soon!
TheDreamerLady chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Yessss, goood. Derek learning to be the Alpha.
Stiles getting cuddled.

Though, the fact that I've already decided that the Sheriff wouldn't mind Stiles disappearing overnight is kind of depressing.
Also, what happened with Scott? I mean, I don't think the Alphas set Stiles up or it wouldn't have taken so long.
So. things?
Update soon!
Amanda
Shemaya chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
awwwh, that's sweet of Derek hopefully he can perk Stile right up. great job!
Mayonese chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
poor stiles :(
Shemaya chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
awh. Poor Stiles. He definitely has a lot going on. Hopefully he doesn't die though or get super close to it. good job
Just A Chess Piece chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Oh no! Update! *stares on in horror*

Later,
Chess. :)
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
You haven't updated since 11-17-12. Are you going to finish this? Just curious. It's really good.
riley chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
This is amazing so far! when is the next chapter coming? x
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Bad Stiles!
And Bad Derek! Derek is suppose to be an Alpha, and take care of pack!
Not let them wallow! Derek of all people should know how unhealthy that is!
Amanda
mae.zombie chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Woo Hoo! Score for me, came across it right after an update! I'm super interested in the story and how you could really work it into something super amazing. Can't wait for more!
Wolflover1989 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter,please update soon
brightnight003 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Please continue as soon as possible! I think your story is great so far and can't wait to read more :)
I wonder if there will be something that will attack them. And if Stiles would even be strong enough to survive that after days of doing hardly anything...
I guess we all can be glad that at least Derek notices something is wrong, but he's probably busy with other stuff...there are so many questions and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D