Reviews for Christmas Eve: Precious
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh, that was beautiful. I think I might cry.

You captured their characters so perfectly and the beauty of their relationship. I really admire Kazahaya for trying so hard, for wanting to treasure Sawako in that way (he just maybe should've told her what he was trying to do, to avoid misunderstandings). And this was the perfect cap to that. Any chance we might get a sequel where we see their Christmas together?

Words cannot describe how much I love this story. It is absolutely perfect. Great characterization, great writing, everything. I really, really hope you'll write more fic for this couple soon.

I'm favoriting this!
Pixelated Optimism chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
And here I was thinking love was just a bunch of dopamine and oxcytocin . . . (o\\\o)
irikedaworld9654 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
SOOO CUUTE (but a bit out of character for sawako)
yukionnaMonetxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
awesome... so awesome q.q
LoL this was uploaded on my birthday, but I started to watch this Anime on Semtember, damn it! xD
I love this story with all my heart, this was just so adorabwle :3
-"Tonight is a very, very happy memory!"
awww... I think I've awwwwd for five minutes xD
I was so happy when they've kissed in the manga xD
Thank chuu for writing this AmAzInG story¬ę3
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so so sweet! That manga chapter killed me so reading it from shouta's pov was such a treat! I truly enjoyed this, thanks so much!
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
MangKulas chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh my god. This is a better explanation than the one in the manga. And I totally love the way you put it, "looking at her was like submitting to the gravity that was Sawako and would inevitably lead to more kissing..."

That's such a beautiful metaphor. It just says so much about the way that he desires her without using so many words. Amaaazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love it!
Akuma no Bara chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sudden Wishes chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I'm drowning in an ocean of tears because of the perfection of this story, for real.
minisaki265 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this is actually so perfect... I read this before what actually happened because it gave me some closure, lol. You did better than most writers tho. You really got the feel of the anime down.. it was simple, normal, but so sweet. It was fairly similar to the manga too so props to you! I almost believed that that's what actually happened. I'm into it, keep it up!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Your Sawako is even more likable to me than the real Sawako. I wasn't frustrated wanting to give her a push so she could spit words out like I normally do while reding the magna or did while watching the anime.
Also, I like your version better than what really happened (even if that was great too)
ILoveBunnies chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so good! A very nice follow of that chapter! Makes me happy -
saramiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a great fic! I love how it is from Shouta's POV, because the manga doesn't say his thoughts as much - especially for chapter 71! Maybe 72 will be a little more from his POV? That is sooo how I see him reacting to how Sawako felt and all the pressure from the adults in his life for him to be responsible and treat Sawako respectfully. 3