Reviews for The Boy
That was cool.
5-STAR chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story
Heather Mallard chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I liked the concept of this story but could've done with a tad more descriptive writing. Sometimes it was rather like a ...a well a documentary you know? Anyway the imagination is there and i hope you continue with this theme. I liked the fact that you didnt dwell on the punishments like some do...because then it becomes almost sexual. However this was not the case in this story. Victiorian Style discipline took place and you handled it well. thanks for this. i read it from start to finish and so it kept my attention. Loved a fifteen year Vin and a fourteen year old JD ...I also loved an eighteen year old Ezra who was obviously watched over by Josiah...well done. Would've liked a little more Ezra but apart from that i truly enjoyed this. More on this please and soon! ...lolol...I live in hope.
Annie Jones chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I know you said "the end" but I'm really hoping you decide to add on to this story! Its a great chapter and I would love to read more!
Lajoci chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Liked the story very much! Very ingenious way to connect all of the boys, hope you write more adventures.
oldtime chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
that was a good story never seen the show but enjoy the stories on here thanks
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww... this is a sweet story. I really hope that you continue and make it a series.
alli chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Loved it. Hope you will continue writing more in this universe.
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Think was a great story ,wish you would write more of it!
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Howdy!

That's an absolutely beautiful story. I always have a special joy in my heart when I read new stories from the series that brought me to the wonderful world of FanFiction. Please keep going on!

Peace out, Huntress
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
wonderful piece! Love the story setting and all the relationships between the seven. Teenage Vin and a 18-year-old Ezra, yummy;) Nice twist at the end, I'd would never thought that Chris and Vin are blood related! Hope there will be a sequel to this in the future :)
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A well told story. I loved the family connection.
busygirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful story! I really like the relationships with Chris & Vin and Buck & JD as brothers...plus Ezra having a father figure n Josiah. Please write more!
staupe chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
a very good way of telling the connection between chris & vin