Reviews for A Little Leverage
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Funny!
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hooray, Tom Lehrer! These last few Sherlock fics have been very funny.
c.e chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
singing periodic table! hilarious :D
englishtutor chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can't believe I haven't seen this story before. It's wonderfully hilarious! Such a treat! So many funny lines. My favorite is "This is unacceptable. . . my legs are missing." Also, Lestrade feeling bad for finding the situation so amusing-and not not feeling so bad after all! Lovely!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I would use it. That was some giggles. Love it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
hee. Good job, Lestrade. I hope you do use it (and that Mycroft doesn't retaliate too harshly).
Marta Bee chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh, this was hilarious, a really nice gapfiller that had me laughing and great work with Lestrade's POV. You have a really strong style and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sherlock was singing Tom Lehrer's Elements? Awesome story.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Haha I love this, drugged up Sherlock is so funny and sweet, awwww :') the way you wrote John and Lestrade's reactions, especially Lestrade's, was really well done, and cracked me up more than a few times, thanks for writing this! :)
GirlWonder29 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
IT WAS A BOOMERANG.
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Damn, I love your stories which describe certain scenes that I would die to read/watch. Like the Lestrade filmed you on his phone bit. It is effortlessly funny, and drugged Sherlock is so endearing in a way. :D
GoodForBad chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely, 100% adored this. It was positively perfect, and very similar to what I imagine the writers of the show would do. I actually laughed, which very rarely happens when I read anything - my hat is off to you. Thank God for random Internet searches. ;)
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love this fleshing out of the scene. Nice use of humor.
cuckoopuff chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Haha..perfect. Sherlock singing the Periodic Table? Brilliant!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »