Reviews for A Little Leverage
3seconds chapter 1 . 3/25
I never considered how John got drugged Sherlock home from Irene's house, so this fills a gap I didn't know I needed filled until I read it. :) I'll never get enough of drugged/drunk Sherlock. I especially love the bit about the Coat. "I need it to live" and "I'll kill her with...death" ha! Perfect!
O'Donnell chapter 1 . 3/24
This story needs a government health warning, as I found I could not read it without snorting. Frequently. And a bit inelegantly. The trouble is...it is all so perfectly in character. Love it. I can picture it, that's the trouble. Thank you for such true to Sherlock fun!
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 2/10
I've already said on AO3 how much I love this story. I hope we have your permission to add it to the Canon Addicts community here on the site, too?
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18
I love it! We definitely needed this missing scene! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
That was hilarious! So funny, I'm dying! Hahaha! Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Funny!
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hooray, Tom Lehrer! These last few Sherlock fics have been very funny.
c.e chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
singing periodic table! hilarious :D
englishtutor chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can't believe I haven't seen this story before. It's wonderfully hilarious! Such a treat! So many funny lines. My favorite is "This is unacceptable. . . my legs are missing." Also, Lestrade feeling bad for finding the situation so amusing-and not not feeling so bad after all! Lovely!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I would use it. That was some giggles. Love it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
hee. Good job, Lestrade. I hope you do use it (and that Mycroft doesn't retaliate too harshly).
Marta Bee chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh, this was hilarious, a really nice gapfiller that had me laughing and great work with Lestrade's POV. You have a really strong style and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sherlock was singing Tom Lehrer's Elements? Awesome story.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Haha I love this, drugged up Sherlock is so funny and sweet, awwww :') the way you wrote John and Lestrade's reactions, especially Lestrade's, was really well done, and cracked me up more than a few times, thanks for writing this! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »