Reviews for A Little Leverage
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/8
Hooray, Tom Lehrer! These last few Sherlock fics have been very funny.
c.e chapter 1 . 3/10
Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
singing periodic table! hilarious :D
englishtutor chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can't believe I haven't seen this story before. It's wonderfully hilarious! Such a treat! So many funny lines. My favorite is "This is unacceptable. . . my legs are missing." Also, Lestrade feeling bad for finding the situation so amusing-and not not feeling so bad after all! Lovely!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I would use it. That was some giggles. Love it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
hee. Good job, Lestrade. I hope you do use it (and that Mycroft doesn't retaliate too harshly).
Marta Bee chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh, this was hilarious, a really nice gapfiller that had me laughing and great work with Lestrade's POV. You have a really strong style and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sherlock was singing Tom Lehrer's Elements? Awesome story.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Haha I love this, drugged up Sherlock is so funny and sweet, awwww :') the way you wrote John and Lestrade's reactions, especially Lestrade's, was really well done, and cracked me up more than a few times, thanks for writing this! :)
GirlWonder29 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
IT WAS A BOOMERANG.
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Damn, I love your stories which describe certain scenes that I would die to read/watch. Like the Lestrade filmed you on his phone bit. It is effortlessly funny, and drugged Sherlock is so endearing in a way. :D
GoodForBad chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely, 100% adored this. It was positively perfect, and very similar to what I imagine the writers of the show would do. I actually laughed, which very rarely happens when I read anything - my hat is off to you. Thank God for random Internet searches. ;)
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love this fleshing out of the scene. Nice use of humor.
cuckoopuff chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Haha..perfect. Sherlock singing the Periodic Table? Brilliant!
continental chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is really wonderful! So funny, and everyone's totally in character. I've always wondered what happened in this part of the episode, and this is definitely canon for me now!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »