Reviews for Does This Game involve Particle Physics
Junior VB chapter 8 . 1/3
Lindo final.
Nice end.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 1/3
Sheldon salvo la vida de esos dos jovenes.
Sheldon saved the lives of these two young.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Sheldon would never do this.
He would more likely stay a "one of a kind" genius than getting rivals (who are more likely more intelligent and or better at what he does.)
Okay, wait, that came out wrong.
Aren't those two not... more, ehrm, how to say, Wollowitzians?
I mean robotics and... stuff.
But then again it would be only not fair for Wollowitz.
And he gets all the Kudos because they are his trainees, and he's their trainer.
Okay, I take it back, that would sooooooo be Sheldon.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
AWWW!
Omigod chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Awwwww. I loved it. Five and a half stars.
Guardian Number 6 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Go Wiress! Go Beetee! Go Sheldon! ...But hold on a second, the Games are only supposed to have ONE victor, and they're both in Catching Fire...Did Sheldon damage the space-time continuum or whatever the word I'm looking for is?
Guardian Number 6 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I LOVE this idea, but I can't help nit-picking...When Leonard first moved in with Sheldon, part of the contract was that if either of them invented time travel, their first stop would be back to that day that they signed this contract. But like I said, I love this and I'm excited to read more...
readwritereview chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
this was a great crossover! bravo!
readwritereview chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I love how Raj calls them starved kids from Mumbai! And how Sheldon calls the peacekeepers 'storm-troopers.
That BAZINGA thing was awesome! I enjoyed the part where Sheldon tells them to check the cameras and youtube and all that.
readwritereview chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Yes! the plan worked! Sheldon for the win!
Love this story!
readwritereview chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Gotta love Sheldon's quirks, huh?
readwritereview chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
"We've teleported to another planet! Look at the colors of the buildings and the extremely odd coloring of the life-forms!"
I love the part about altering the frontal cortex, whatever that is! I adore how he calls them his little engineers!
LOL...Twinkies...
readwritereview chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I will ask where my office will be located and will post office hours accordingly. Good bye." Sheldon said taking his computer and leaving the room to track down the escort.
Ha. Post office hours accordingly? Track down the escort? I LOVE THIS!
readwritereview chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
"Well, the US has turned quite barbaric which is an unfortunate turn of history." Sheldon muttered.
EPIC! he's just soo damn idiotic...
readwritereview chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OH MY GOSH, this sounds like an awesome idea!