Reviews for Tiger Bread
Flaming Belladonna chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You should totally continue this... Even though it's been like 3 years... ;)
SongofEmerald chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Yes! Continue it! I liked it a lot!
InvisionVision chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha, okay. So it's been a while- how about a long, long time? I was reading this and then I realized that here, where I live, there is an organic pastry shop here called Tiger Bread Pastries. :) I liked the conversation. It was very human and adultish, since you are an adult, haha. It was very realistic too. I love how they made connections with one another not to mention how you ended it. It definitely seemed like there would be a sequal. I think I might like this better than Kyoya's story. Sorry, I keep on comparing the two. :P The OC seems pretty analytic, and observant. It looks like I'll have to read the sequel. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I never really liked OCs. (for obvious reasons - the characters are usually cliche/fake). However for this story, it's different. Although she seemed a bit too obsorvent at times, it was fine. I like how realistic it is. How he at the end 'forgets' the whole meeting. I think this oneshot itself is a nice story. It has a nice ending. So you don't need to force yourself to write a sequel, that's my opinion.
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
OMG this is giving me goosies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this fic!
FallenAngelItachi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Please, do continue! It is very nice and has the adult-feel you wanted it to. Serious, down-to-business Yamamoto with a tinge of regret or more accurately nostalgia to him with a sweet girl round the corner. Camillia is interesting and their first contact was, too. I'd love to read some more of this!
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, you really are a great writer. No joking, seriously. :D

This was pretty dang awesome, and by the way, the 'adult feeling romance' was spot on. It was very... what's the right word... real? Yes, that's it. It was real, if you get my meaning. The ending was a little sad, but I'm a horrible mushy romatic at heart, so don't worry about my thoughts on that. I'd have quite a bit of trouble getting it to turn out as good as you made it... I'm kinda jealous. ;)

SugarLandBabyGirl
Thespianmoonmuzik chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Before I begin, the most immenient thing to be answered is your question "Should you continue this."

Response: Heck to the yes!

I was reading this and I felt a hole when it ended, desperatly searching for the rest when I realized that was truly the end. It had me craving the future interaction (and attraction) btwn Camilla and Yama.

I know someone else mentioned this, but I second the fact that you are pursuing a hispanic OC. There is a lack of them, which I'm trying myself to remedy with my story, but to see someone else do so is great because then I can read and not write xD

Evidently, i enjoyed the one shot and I do hope you continue it. If you find yourself with inspiration and begin to do so, please message me I would be more than estactic to read it! :)

Coco
chinchilla donut chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
First of all, YES! Diversity! Hispanics or any other nonAsian/European races are hardly ever mentioned in mangas unless the story takes place there(which is also rare). So a big bonus for you. Camilla seems relatable to readers and also beleivable as a character. The setting/environment was easy to imagine with your simple description. You're doing a great job so far, and I'm looking forward to your future chapters.
-lulu
Miki chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really like your story.
It's not so much kitsch and was easy to read.
I would like to read a second part of this story.
I hope I can.
And sorry for my english. I'm from Germany.

Greets Miki
MissCuriousBird chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked this. I thought Camilla was just downright adorable, and it was just funny that Yamamoto compared her to Uri! You kept Yamamoto in character too, so that was a bonus in my shipping of these two. And the whole story was worded perfectly.
If you do ever make this a story, I'd definitely continue reading :)
blacklightningwolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
loved it! i really wish you would continue with this story!