Reviews for And your time starts now
CK chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Update soon please! I want to know what happens to our favorite heroine and her goblin king! Hoggles mystery and the powers Sarah have further captured my attention and I can't wait for an update !
sheniyag chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Hope you write more soon
BW4eva chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Love it and can't wait for more! Although, I do like a more of a darker Jareth, this is going alright for me. I like Salem.. I just hope he doesn't ruin anything!
Princess of the Fae chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
That Salem is a jerk!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Well, I really liked this and your unusual approach until you went back to the sarcastic Jareth everyone uses and makes a rat. Gee. It was better before someone messed you up and changed your ideas. Always, use your own first thoughts, don't let people distract you when you are writing with their own take on things. I will keep reading now that I have started, but I am a little dissappointed it did not stay on track you first planned. Oh, well, it is good anyway.
Princess of the Fae chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
He is up to something that's for sure.
Kyndsie chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I'm glad that the adventure is starting so quickly. Also, I'm curious about the name of the villain; what made you choose it? Except for the fact that Jareth & Salem have an established history, I'd have thought that Salem was a construct of the Labyrinth designed to make Sarah value Jareth more highly.

Ugh... slimy villain is slimy. Maybe he'll fall into the Bog as he attempts to stop Sarah? Please?
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
How on earth is she to find that!? The Labyrinth is huge! I hope Jareth finds a loophole and can help her. But I'm afraid Salem is going to pull something tricky and cheat. I'm really enjoyin this story, keep up the great work.
Kyndsie chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Any chance Jareth includes one of his riding crops in that outfit for Sarah? Good description of the horrible, slimy guys. I found myself shuddering in disgust.
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
What? He didn't bog any of the goblins?! I may pout... although the sudden lesson in how to fall while attempting to stand on ice helps a bit.

I agree. He's definitely a nasty man. Hope Sarah kicks him in many many many places. Literally.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow! That's a good start to a story... and a wonderful / horrible place to end it. Hope that didn't spook Sarah too much... on to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Its really good looking forward to the next chapter
lolgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
And propably in the end Salem will grow fond of Sarah and the 2 fay will have to fight... or maby not
Senshi at Heart chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
This is interesting so far! Hope to see more soon!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
To me, it sounds like Salem is going to be in charge of Sarah's run though the Labyrinth. How curious. But still very very extremely good.