Reviews for Coward
alise2000 chapter 1 . 1/25
Omg it was soooo cute I really liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Good story...too bad kishimoto might have other plans lets just hope this happens but worryingly it might not...
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aww so sweet
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Haha, of course. Naruto would leave it until someone was on their death bed or some other last-minute situation. This was good. Man, I can't believe that he's making her wait. And it'll turn out in the end, that Hinata marries someone else and whatever other horrors Kishimoto has planned. I want to cry! I'm glad Tsunade gave them that mission. All they need is a push.
FangirlOfTheAge chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY BEING. I STARTED TEARING UP FROM THE CUTENESS.
BRAVO!
jojo07 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ah! So cute! Loved your one shot!
LoveOmeral chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I'm crying omg. That was the sweetest one I've read, I think! This is wonderful, great work 3. I'm sure Naruto isn't avoiding her in the actual story, but I can't WAIT to see how he reacts to her! I feel he did actually acknowledge her confession at one point during the war when he protected her, but it wasn't meant to be entirely direct. Ahh this makes me want to see the conclusion more than ever! Love it!
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice i liked that one i really liked that one.
Draco122
DemonGP chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Good writing. Enjoyed the fluffy story.
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So C-U-T-E!
samcheese1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aw! I love NaruHina. I don't know where people get NaruSaku. I mean she's loved someone else her whole life and now she suddenly loves Naruto? I don't think so. Thanks for following my story!
sal84971 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
nice one shot
Lord.Kami chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
awww.. you make me want to cry! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012