Reviews for YuGiOh Commercials!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Ehm... Flames?
OMG I JUST READ THE REST OF THE COMMENTS!
*faints*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Can you do summary of videos so far and kaiba finds his "stupid" name...
WAIT!
WHY DID YOU GIVE YAMI SUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRR!
IT'S MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
HIDE!
yami-fangirl chapter 35 . 3/10/2006
OMFG! That was freaking hilarious! I love it! Hey maybe you could do another blind date chapter! O.K. before I write the rest, promise you won't kill me for what I have to say! Yami is the coolest! Please if you write a blind date chapter again can I have a date with Yami? Please? Gomen for not reveiwing earlier then this but your story was way too funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Oh, one more thing. If you do another blind date chapter my Yami(Neferum) would like to go on a date with Marik(the yami).
I-love-exclamation-marks-YAY chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
this is so funy*in fits of laughter* ah ... can't breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anomus chapter 3 . 11/9/2005

me!

pegasus!ah

my eyes

i am to young to die!
red-the-rare-red-pyro-pichu chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
i think i'll review this twice every two years till it updates... if ever... well see ya in two more years!
Akio-chan chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
I don't know if you've gotten this idea before, but why not a Geico commercial? *giggles*
Rizalicious chapter 35 . 6/22/2005
o you should make a chapter where kabia sings and dresses like brienty spears. funny
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
LOL Yami in a speedo..*drool*
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
LOL!
NNNNNNNNNNNNn chapter 35 . 3/13/2005
I LOVE U MS KAWI!HERES 10

tons of shuerger Oh by the way... Make BakeruA G;lomp A chick and like it. HERE's a heat seaking goolgrls.
RippledWaterx3 chapter 21 . 2/15/2005
! ! ! ! kk? oh well...other than that it was funny
RippledWaterx3 chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
wah...ur so mean to my seto-kun...

Seto: HMPH! *sticks up nose*

Me: *hugs seto* I have a pwesent for you!

Seto: WHAT?

Me: *gives him bewd plushie*

Seto: _

WAHH...ur so mean to seto...but good story
yugirules chapter 35 . 2/12/2005
Alright. I'll try my best at this. Before I start let me tell you two things that 1. I don't know if I give the best ideas and 2. I was wondering if you could let me go out with Joey. I was going to say Yugi or Yami but I understand their yours. So let's start. Why don't you use...Nightmare Spray which has the worst thing imagnible happen to them. That is if you really want to torture them. I may be going to harsh. I going to think on it. But think about that going out with Joey thing alright? Next chapter up!
red-the-rare-red-pyro-pichu chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
weird... i like weird! is this ever gonna be updated its been like 2 years _ update! i command youu! * two guys come up and put him in a stray jacket and drag him off * no not the pillow room!