Reviews for Honey, I Shrunk the Kings
MaryChapel chapter 4 . 4/15
Very well written. It was a pleasure to read this. Thank you very much!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Ahhh, poor Peter and Edmund.

If not getting turned into super, tiny size like ants, Peter has a concussion and a maimed leg and Edmund has a flu that has escalated into pneumonia. Oh, talk about intense!

I love this so far. I have never read this so far and it's quite amusing. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
"Oh, that would be just great to tell Edmund. 'Look we escaped from the Imps! Hope you don't mind that we're going to starve to death because I took a wrong turn at that last pebble.'"

You. Crack. Me. Up.

"Peter would have WORDS about that."

I love that Peter is so hung up on that. Once more, I've gotta mention that I love Peter's train-of-thought/stream-of-consciousness. It's hilarious. (And he is SUCH an older sibling.)

And Peter's just like, "You are in SO much trouble, Edmund." I just LOVE this story!

Neepicheek! Yay! Field Guard Mouses! I love it!

How very clever! I really like that description of Lucy's cordial, as if it's a very thick liquid that holds its shape when touched. Completely believable I think. New headcanon!

"You must admit, they are rather adorable like that."

Yes. Yes, they are.

Pevensie!pile! The pure awesomeness of that is just amazing. :)

Wonderful story! I loved it! Thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for writing!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I am like, the worst sort of reviewer. Because I start reading the story, and then I favorite it so I can leave it and be distracted and then come back to it weeks and weeks later. Sorry. :/

I am LOVING mini!kings. Like, whoa. It's funny to think that if they were normal-sized, everything that's happening would be like a walk in the park. But because they're so tiny, a tiny bump in the dirt is a huge hill that they fall down and injure themselves further upon. :)

Also: Edmund totally faking Peter out with the agreeing to run away thing. Awesome.

And, the worst possible punishment Peter can imagine inflicting upon his brother is... excessive mothering from Mrs. Beaver. Lol, I heart Peter so much.

Peter almost gets eaten by birds. Talking Birds, no less. A Bird *housewife* and her honey-do. What even. I can't. (I am smiling so hard right now.)

Except that Edmund is sick. Poor Edmund, of course.

It's just that BIRDS...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Ah. Peter's all beat to pieces, and Edmund's got a fever. Sounds about par for the course for these two.

I wish, so very much, that my copy/paste was working, so I could tell you just exactly what I like best about this chapter, and all the funniest bits, but unfortunately, I'm having some technical difficulties in that area. I shall simply have to say that it is all fantastic, and hilariously funny, and I LOVE it ALL!

And the bits that are less funny and more poor Ed and Pete are delightful as well, for different reasons. :)

Oh, and also: thank you so much for planting that little bit about spiders in my head -I'm never going to sleep again.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I am... so utterly delighted with this, I don't even know where to start.

Dialogue. I LOVE the dialogue. I love Peter's internal monologue, too. And Edmund, oh Edmund, the things you say.

And "Peter vaguely remembered Edmund traveling near the border with Archenland for this. Mostly he remembered Susan bemoaning the state of Edmund's clothes when he returned. Deciding it was easier just to accept that Edmund could learn their location by eating earth, Peter asked, "So, has the dirt told you where we are?""

I am distinctly fond of absentminded!Peter and Narnia!naturalist!Edmund. So much.

"It was better not to even try, lest he accidentally do something like accuse Edmund of wanting to knight a completely unsuitable china cabinet. Again."

And THAT is a story that I am DYING to hear...

Love it so far! On to chapter 2!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Thanks for writing a great story there are not many out there
hugs and puppies all around chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Sooooo, what happened in Amansil'din? Hahahaha. Great, great, great story!
narniagirl11 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Ha ha ha! I LOVE THAT! Especially the line about Susan's sharp elbows! Hilarious! Great job!
DAForever62442 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Love it!
borednerdsunited chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
How sweet :) Fantastic job, I loved this story! You've done a great job with capturing the suspense and tension of their predicament; in a lot of fics you pretty much just KNOW how everything is going to turn out, but this was one of those awesome stories where the plot twists are actually surprising! I love how you've depicted the brothers dependence on each other, and congratulations on making such a seemingly harmless situation very very dangerous xD I hope you update soon, I need some closure after all of that heart-in-throat reading! Thanks for a great read :D
Sorahime the Azn ]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hurrah, a story! :) Don't get me wrong, but I love your stories and your excellent writing skill. If you ever have a sudden burst of ideas and want to write them on (especially Narnian fics), please don't hesitate to post! :) xx
Ashleigh2016 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Oh, I absolutely loved this story. I it was kind of intense but the whole plot kept it from being to much so. I really liked this story. This just seems so much like something a hag would do. I love the plot. It was very creative and the whole story was so well written. I absolutely loved it!

Ashleigh2016 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
This is really well written. I love the way you write the whole thing with Peter and Edmund. This is really good and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this, although it is getting a bit intense. However with the irony of the situation, I don't know whether to laugh or worry.

Good story. I really like it!