Reviews for Crossover
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Wow, just wow! How dare Cristina Yang not want Children? Like, why much difficult is it to balance work life and children when you aspire for greatness. Ellis grey did it, didn't she? Cristina is an idiot for not giving into her husband demands , moron. Every person with a uterus ought to give birth. Like it should be mandatory. Network and Shonda are idiots for creating a character who knows what she wants and is widely celebrate. Utterly unbelievable, right.
Filiola.Fauni chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I just found this. This was so gorgeous - funny and sad at the same time!
nibbles8989 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Wow...brilliantly written. Very enjoyable reading:-) I can see how much you love Cristina and Owen through your writing. I wish Cristina is worthy of your chatacter portrayal. The network version will probably never come to this realization that she can have a career and a family too. She has always felt that children / family is a burden.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Been looking for fanfic like this, it's the first one I actually get to finish. I love your insight into these two characters. Congrats!
Tempe4Booth chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Please tell me that there will be a 4th chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
If only that would happen... We could only hope
milee chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Just beautiful! Loved the post crash Cristina with other Owen and kids. So sweet when she brought them cookies and milk. LOL when she was admiring their work and seeing how bright their girls are in that universe. It was wonderful how easy it was for Owen to talk to her and all that lovely domesticity.

The heart to heart talks with both Cristinas/Owens broke my heart. You wrote those scenes with such honesty and love. The ending was just right with Cristina choosing the vacation with her family and post crash Cristina asking Owen to move with her to Minnesota. *lots of squeeing here* Hope you will write more with Chloe, Mallory and Diego. It was great to read about them again. Thank you for taking on this C/O time warp!
LilyRosie7 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This was really good fanfic, like that they both learned something from the AU universes :)
mjels chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
i like it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
i cant believe i just found this story now and it is finished already.

i was confused a bit at first but when i got how you were writing the story, i was instantly hooked. i am amazed on how you made this one unique an entertaining at the same time.

i hope you write more stories! i have read the rest if your stories as well.
IanaLouise chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Only part i didn't like is that it is already over! Great fic as all of your stories!
Egg chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wow I absolutely loved how you put your version of C/O together with the real C/O and made Christina realize a lot of problems, mostly her fault. It's fantastic how you twisted your story into it! Well done!
jenanistonrockz chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I've loved this fic every step of the way, great job finishing it! I think this is the only logical way to undo the mess the real GA writers have made in season hate! I look forward to reading more of your work
mahwoman chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I love this story! I'm so glad you are back!
ilgora chapter 3 . 8/28/2012