Reviews for Daughter Of Hades
Zii Raevyn chapter 9 . 2/22
I don't care who you pair with Seras so long as you have Schrödinger in this story a lot
I 3 Schrödinger!
japanloveroffood chapter 9 . 2/1
Seras x alucard
In dominus omega chapter 6 . 1/25
Cameo acknowledged, you should right a story like that like how it happened and what happened
DarkSiren49 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Excuse me, but this story is in the wrong category. You'll need to move this over into Crossovers under Percy Jackson and the Olympians. You could opt to ignore and risk it with the admins, but I remind you now that your account could be suspended for breaking any of their rules.

And yes, it is a rule. Under: Rules and Guidelines: General Rules:
3. Entry must be placed in proper category. No exceptions.

DarkSiren49
-Critics United

P.S: If you don't know how to move the story, it's simple. Go to your account and click "Publish", under Publish click "Manage Stories" (Note you can find the Rules and Guidelines under publish too.)

Click the story you wish to edit. (In this case it would be this one: "Daughter of Hades")
On "Properties" (which should be the first thing to pop up), on the Story Type: click the bubble that says "Crossover". After that, go down to "Categories" and change "Category 2" to Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

After you've done what you needed to, click "Save Changes". And you should be done.
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
this was a great first chapter i liked it but this is in the incorrect catagore it should be in crossovers it should be hellshigg Percy jackson pleass fix i dont want to see a great fic like this be deleted and you band or three days
Please chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Please make it a AlucardxSeras
Cakes1.9393 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Love the chapter! It is really good, and I like Seres and Alucard. But it's up to you mostly your the writer. But really good plot line I like it. Can't wait to see the next update! Can't wait to see what you will do next!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Next chapter sounds cool cant waut till its out
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
M. Ideas. Alucard could take seras on a date to piss off hades and alucard could make seras fall for him and by the end they actually fall in love. (You could do one chapter hades and serah then the next hades seras and alucard ) I love your story so much
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
M. I loved this chapter I hope you cheer up soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I'm so sorry I hope your life turns something great up I lost my uncle recently to cancer and he was like dad to me so I know how feel agin I'm so sorry .I like your story a lot and I will put a m next to my post from now on
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I like it the way it is
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Omg quit leaving us hanging (sniff sniff)
Zero Andreasen chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Oh god. Really you had Andreason come and mess stuff up, really? ANyway I love this story and hope you update soon. for I really love it! I was always into Greek mythology like Serah. And also like Serah Hades is my favorite. Hope you update soon.
SailorNova007 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
still waiting for an update