Reviews for This Temporary Flesh And Bone
butski chapter 1 . 8/27
Wow, this was really great!
Poor Cas. But it was sweet, hot, intriguing and very well written. I especially love that it happened in a dream and I think it was a brilliant last line.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I still wish your stories were canon. ;A;

So much better...

- Crystal
EClairedeLoon chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Loved it! :)
ash chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
love this story
swhitney101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OH, one of my favorite castiel/dean fics, please write a sequel!
NoLoveForGravity chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I can honestly say that I never wanted a sequel for a story so badly! This was insanely cute and fluffy but I just need to know for sure that Cas is going to get better and be his old self again! With Dean 3 Please would you consider it?
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it! I just discovered your stories and now I am stalking them like a creeper :P you are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
GAAAAAH. sheer brilliance - keep it up. Like seriously - keep it the fuck up.
Sincosma chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I keep coming back to read this. I love it! Fantastic work!
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So. Effing. Good. All of this. I loved Dean being all comforting/reassuring with Cas. Goodness knows that angel needs it. This is definitely some of the best hurt/comfort/romance fic I've ever read.
ExtraCookieAttitude chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
You amaze me with your words! There are no words how to describe how I loved it, I just loved all of it.
Thank you so much for the story, you are a beautiful writer!
Lots of love from me. And please countinue writing, your words are magic!
evilbunnies101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That. Was. Beautiful. I just love how Cas let his guard down to snuggle into Dean afterward, and everything was amazingly transitioned. You win many awards.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Brilliant! So sweet, I loved it. And mmm, gotta love the wings ;)
Luciana Grimmaldi-Reid chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I don't even have the words for how much I loved this.
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm not going to lie, i'm about to go through all the fics you've written and read them all. You are that good.