Reviews for Domestic Services
ItsaGleeThing chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I just adore this fic so much
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww this was amazing! Loved it!
MoncheleForever chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love this one -shot!
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Almost no background, you go straight to the core, and what a strong, sweet, highly emotional core it is. Bravo!
B88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved this! You should continue the story! :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is perfect. Manny!Finn was awesome :)
Vee22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love this! So beautifully written. Although the plot is A/U, you kept true to the characters and I could see this playing out!
fresch chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like the angst! Love that he had to drag Rachel out of her fear and that she came to the realization that Finn is the air that she breathes and that Jesse st James is NOT the man for her (though I love him!).
imagleekbaby chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh eera you're too good to be true. I love this so muchhhhhh OMG! 3 3 3 :'))))))
TINK5891 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
More more more! ;)
Melly233 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story, everything that you write is so amazing. I would actually be interested in more of this story, like perhaps a prequel or something where we see when Finn was hired and when they started developing feelings for one another. I don't know lol i just really want more of this story because the concept is great.
VioletBeauregarde chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love the dynamics of their proto-family! Your characterization of Finn was charming. I liked that you showed the personality traits that would make him an excellent father figure, i.e.- his integrity and guilelessness. (Also- that's true-love, watching a Halloween Barbie movie!)
Supabec chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awesome story love a great finchel story and awesome twist
great wirting and all credit to u :) hope u wirte more
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
wow, that was so good! although it kinda felt like i was reading the second half of a fic, like the first part with what happened before was missing. still really enjoyed it, and manny!finn seemed really fitting for some reason.
lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 8/27/2012