Reviews for The best way to find out if you can trust somebody
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
There was so much potential for Jefferson's character, both in backstory and in the presence day. Nice job on showing one way it could've gone.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Something of a rushed start, but I really liked the ending.
Samantha-LeFay chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love it! This needs more chapters! /I/ need more chapters!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
cool story
alexceasar chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very nice work.
Grimke chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Have you thought of making this into a longer story? It was great but I'm dying to know what happens next!
Treble19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hey i really like your story, hope you keep writing
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I Did a review and Reliezed I hadn't signed But loved it Hope you do a follow up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
beautiful! LOVEyour potrayalof edvry. We don't know much about Grace except she;s cute and the apple of her dad;s eye but yiu showed her to be brave and protective , i like that. great story i want more of this kind
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really hope you continue with this :)
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I think you have captured their chemistry and I loved the last scene of him showing Emma what her magic could do. I also appreciate him confessing to the apple immediately and getting that out of the way. They really are parents just trying to get their kids back and are insecure that they may not be good enough. I'm excited for more of your writing.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Lovely. I am such a fan of this pairing and you always write it beautifully. Thank you for contributing to our little corner of the fandom. Looking forward to more from you.
red lighting chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
love it
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Good story. I don't ship Mad Swan, but this was still enjoyable.