Reviews for Goddess Sequence
annieduncan17 chapter 12 . 1/5
You should update this it's good! More Henry intersection please
ega5255 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Love this story! Update soon!
ega5255 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
You probably already know this, but Zoe would already be immortal, and therefore wouldn't have to take the test, unless she were to be on the council. Kate took the test to be part of the council, but for her it was a rare case, because her mom had her in her mortal form, so she had to fight for both immortality and a spot on the council. :) Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter!
ega5255 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I love the Goddess Test series and this story seems really interesting so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
MadgeUndersee-strawberry chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Zöe technically should already be immortal. Kate and Henry are both gods(goddesses). Other than that it's a cute story.
mrpuppy chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Oh Walter. Still same big head, yes? More Henry! Fine, I know this is Zoë and a bit of Kate thing but please :) hihi.
mrpuppy chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Can't wait for to find out how she does on her tests. She has Kate's kind side but more of Henry's I'm in charge but still gentle thing going on. Haha. And nice way to end the chap though. Some would just finish a chap abruptly but I appreciate that you didn't
mrpuppy chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Awww..sweet chap :) can't to have Kate (or Henry) actually in a chap. And I should've known she was a daddy's girl. Hehe. More power to you!
KC chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
You are very welcome. :] I try to review almost everything I read (if I like it) because I know how I would feel if no one reviewed my writing...Anyway, as always, great job! Keep writing!
mrpuppy chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I know! Aimee Carter has been such a tease. Too much TGI Spoilers. Cannot wait To get my hands on one in February. Anyways, I like the story so far. :) very interesting.
KC chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Really great! Keep writing please! I will love you forever! In a totally non-creepy stalker way...:]
mrpuppy chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I like it :) Can't wait to read on
KC chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Really great! I hope you update soon! Just a quick question: What did you mean by "which includes the original sisters"? Who are the original sisters?