Reviews for Changes
Scott would of kept Mac cause he was usefull as leverage and was injured, Scott would be able to make Mac and the other hostages empathise with him as he hadn't hurt them kept them safe form being hurt and the cops outside are the one's not doing anything usefull.
Okay got a what if au
What if Mac was in the bank when Scott held it hostage cause was thinking of changing banks and had the day off from being punched in the face and a sprained ankle.
Scott would be calmer and nicer to his hostages no one blame Mac as he would of tried to keep everyone safe
Enchanted13 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Hey !
I know it's been a long time since you updated but I think this story is amazing prob one of my favs and it would be a shame if you didn't complete it. So please update
tlh45 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Awwww...Glad Mac and Hannah found each other. What's next?
tlh45 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Interesting story...but you know chapter 2 and 3 are the same, right? Waiting to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I love where you are going with this story and im excited to read more but is the third chapter supposed to be the same as the second?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Um... You don't need to post spoilers about episodes that have happened years ago since we are going into season 9. :)

Sorry but no way Claire would run away from Mac.