Reviews for The Road Ahead
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
So many questions at the end of season 7!

This is an interesting angle; I could imagine Sam brooding and mulling and coming to this logical conclusion. It's also interesting to ponder whetheer Sam would continue hunting if he didn't think he had some revenge driven vendetta to fulfil !

Lots of food for thought - thank you :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
True, Sam could legitimately think Dean was in heaven (though taken bodily there? That might give him pause...) Interesting thought!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hm, this drabble gave me a lot of food for thought - and wishing that Season 8 was that much sooner! True, Dean was shocked to find that he was in Purgatory - but the brothers have never given up on each other before, so I will be surprised if this truely is the case at the premiere. Best to you! Randee
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Liked where you were going with this, it all seemed plausible to me. If Purgatory's where the monsters go then it would sense not to think that Dean would be there. After all their concerns about Bobby it wouldn't make sense to try to pull Dean once Sam had established his wasn't in Hell.

He never wanted a life of hunting, and after all he's been through what has he got to show for it? I think it would make sense that he might give serious thought to retreating from it. On the other hand, does Roman's death mean the other leviathans are gone too? - Or maybe he might want to hunt them all down in the same way he did the Trickster in Mystery Spot!