Reviews for Deadman Walking
Update soon please!
destiny6100 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
:O holy fuck! Please continue ;-;
Kei-Kat chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I can't wait for an update! I really wanna know what's gonna happen!
WolfPacFaan chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
That scen between Kagami and Kuroko was bloody sad and awesome at the same time. Just the way I pictured it was heart warming, cute and sad at the same time. I can't believe Aomine, backstabbing Kuroko like that. But I really want to know who it was that killed Kuroko's clan, well most of it. Plus, I can't wait to see the revenge he'll dish out on the person who did it.

Please update soon and please don't give up on this story. Please!
uniquemangalover chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
AWESOME!
left account chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Oooh.. Please tell me you'll u
misa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really love this story, please continue...I am a huge fan of your fanfics :D
Aquari Lynnel chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
This is such a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what direction you two decide to take it in. : )
zouz chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
this is really amazing can't wait for the next chapter!
KBZ chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Okay, so the scene with Aomine and Kuroko was wonderful. The characters are acting like themselves. I can see character development. The plot is interesting. You update quickly.

You two are god sent.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
TNS, silly, not being able to upload early doesn't make you a terrible person at all! Being late does.

(haha jk...?)

Whoops, I guess he wasn't not distrusted, sneaky Aomine how'd you get in there? ...And why are you actly like you melded a bit with Momoi? haha (I like it tho')

This chapter was cute, but not really much else, I think the part with the letter was a little contrived, why was it there? Did Kagami keep it and bring it back? then why was it in Kuroko's drawer. Perhaps a better way for that would have been a picture of Taiga, that was maybe sent back when the parents were corresponding and given to Tetsuya, or something along those lines. then the flash back could have explained how Taiga had always been planned to guard/support Tetsuya and it wouldn't have felt like unneeded recap, and would have opened for the option of him having a photo too that he kept with him all this time in one of those cute to the point of mildly creepy sort of ways.
Also why was Taiga's father's grave makeshift? because it had just happened? but then why was there time for Tetsuya's parents? Why was it in the garden? Why not with the other Graves? if they were as important as they seemed to be I can't imagine why not. I do like the idea that Taiga's father or both parents were as recently killed as Tetsuya's, it's a good parallel between them, while contrasting them nicely as they won't respond the same way to their family's deaths due to the situation and their responsibilities/stations.

I'm not sure if that's Akashi at the end there... he does use Tetsuya's full given name so probably?

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter as soon as I can! _ Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Coolio so far. I'm giggling at how Kagami is Kuroko's shadow in this one.
So I was right about Kuroko's being the Seirin clan, and glasses being Hyuga.
With the appearance of Aomine my suspicions of Kiseki no Sedai being the antagonists in this one is reinforced, even though Aomine doesn't seem to be distrusted by the clan (since he was on their turf paying respects)...but...
Although it would be rather fun if he wasn't a bad guy... (I may not like AomineKuroko or the KagamiAomineKuroko threesome that seems so popular, but there's no denying the heh, tension between the three in canon lololol so here if Kagami and Aomine were personal guards? fufufu)
I'm going to revise my thought on Aomine maybe being the lead of the antagonist's group, the more i think about it the more I think that if the Kiseki is the opposing clan the more likely Akashi would be the Kumicho.

Actually I'm curious about the structure of the Seirin syndicate, who were/are saiko komon, so-honbucho and wakagashira... Also as women are rare but not unheard of as Yakuza will Riko-chan make an appearance? (I hope so, she's one of the few female anime characters i like hahaha)(plus imagining her with traditional irezumi is super hot. XD )
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
"taken down two fully grown man in a span of a few seconds, a feat someone his size nor any normal human being could never achieve" you underestimate people that know how to fight.

It's hard to connect with the turmoil Kuroko is feeling when it was /just/ two guys and a fight that wasn't that crazy. But pretending that what happened in the first chapter was more revealing helped. This chapter's fight scene was much cooler.

Kagami already being part of a ninky┼Ź dantai was surprising, I wasn't expecting that. I can't help but think Tetsuya is going to be pissed about it. One of those "you became my friend...to what? guard(?) me? asshole." sort of things, only in a more Tetsuya voice haha. Well at least he doesn't have to angst about killing the guy eh? _

I can't get the visions of the characters with sexy full body tattoos out of my head. Traditional irezumi is so undeniably badass and intense in the way they are made (by hand, no tattoo machine) so you gotta respect Yakuza for enduring it on their whole freaking body. But the result is soo sexy. gahhh I really wanna see a picture of them with their tattoos, particularly Taiga. That said, yakuza irezumi aren't usually completely monochrome, just sayin'.

Ok so guessing character placement.
I'm guessing that Glasses guy is either Hyuuga or Midorima because duh, glasses.
Thinking about the guy 'nameless antagonist' I'd bet he's either Aomine or Akashi. If so, then glasses guy is probably Hyuga not Midorima, because Midorima is probably either in a separate group altogether or in the main antagonist's group. I'm going to guess the latter because it would make sense to put the Kiseki no Sedai in the same gang. And if that's so then I'm going to guess the Seirin team will make up the named members of Tetsuya's clan... those're my predictions at least. Now to go read and see if I'm right!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
It's interesting so far, and I know your writing style is fab so i'm definitely not deterred from reading the next chapter, but ...how exactly is Kuroko's identity compromised? it's not like he killed either of the guys (although for a second I had hoped haha) it would be pretty easy to just say that he learned self defense, or something. He's pretty small so it would definitely make sense, seeing as he'd be a prime target for bullies if he wasn't so unnoticeable. /

Where are they anyway? Because the comments about speaking Japanese make it clear they aren't in Nippon. If I was to guess I'd probably think LA as a good reverse from canon, since that's where Kagami lived, but i wasn't sure. I love the idea of Kagami hounding Kuroko to celebrate his birthday, and the bit with all the vanilla icecream was perfect haha.
Bree chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Oh, oww, haha. Feelings! I'm glad Kuroko and Kagami seem to have made up, now it won't be so tense! But what's the deal with Aomine, mann, I TRUSTED YOU. I'm still not sure if he's good or bad! I enjoyed the bit of AoKuro though, teehee. And the guy with Aomine was definitely, Akashi, right? He'll see Kuroko die if he declines?! Eeek. What's going onnnn!? Haha, love this fic still, keep it up please!