Reviews for Don't Leave
You should really finish this story, it is really well done and I personally love where it was going!
Rosar chapter 48 . 9/14/2016
what?! whats gunna happen next! i slightly ship carlo and maka but i love Soma! very nice story i hope you can continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Im listening to this is gospel and now the black parade
YuHtje chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Is it weird that I kind of ship Carlo and Maka? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love that Soul is back in the picture, but I see something in Carlo and Maka being together... He does remind me of Soul so that's maybe an explanation _
Anyway, great story :)
atia.holland chapter 48 . 7/9/2015
Please update I need you

Please make it a makaXcarlo
I love them
Guest chapter 48 . 5/30/2015
Omg continue
darling0112 chapter 48 . 3/30/2015
Please update soon I love this so much and cried so many times! I really hope things turn out for the better!
Arcana The Wolf chapter 48 . 3/26/2015
...

Right when I thought this was dead... you updated.

UAHAHUHAUHUAHUAHA I LUV YOU SO MUCH *Cries sobs*
Arcana The Wolf chapter 47 . 3/24/2015
Okay. Dead too. Dam.
merpgirl17 chapter 47 . 3/22/2015
i constantly check back on this story. Ive followed it for two years. If you are not going to continue it, then please at least let us know.
Lillyrd chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
Can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 47 . 10/21/2014
I've waited over a year for an update of this story, and I know many others have, too. If you're not going to continue it, then at least let us know.
Ghost of Beverly Drive chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I started reading this a couple days ago and it is such a great story. But I thin black star being suicidal is a little off because he is the one to surpass the gods. But I love the story anyways, please update!
dylan buford chapter 47 . 4/13/2014
great chapter man please continue this series
love-kills-quickly chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
OMG! it so sad! i mean i am in TEARS!