Reviews for Don't Leave
Im listening to this is gospel and now the black parade
YuHtje chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Is it weird that I kind of ship Carlo and Maka? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love that Soul is back in the picture, but I see something in Carlo and Maka being together... He does remind me of Soul so that's maybe an explanation _
Anyway, great story :)
atia.holland chapter 48 . 7/9/2015
Please update I need you

Please make it a makaXcarlo
I love them
Guest chapter 48 . 5/30/2015
Omg continue
darling0112 chapter 48 . 3/30/2015
Please update soon I love this so much and cried so many times! I really hope things turn out for the better!
Arcana The Wolf chapter 48 . 3/26/2015
...

Right when I thought this was dead... you updated.

UAHAHUHAUHUAHUAHA I LUV YOU SO MUCH *Cries sobs*
Arcana The Wolf chapter 47 . 3/24/2015
Okay. Dead too. Dam.
merpgirl17 chapter 47 . 3/22/2015
i constantly check back on this story. Ive followed it for two years. If you are not going to continue it, then please at least let us know.
Lillyrd chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
Can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 47 . 10/21/2014
I've waited over a year for an update of this story, and I know many others have, too. If you're not going to continue it, then at least let us know.
Ghost of Beverly Drive chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I started reading this a couple days ago and it is such a great story. But I thin black star being suicidal is a little off because he is the one to surpass the gods. But I love the story anyways, please update!
dylan buford chapter 47 . 4/13/2014
great chapter man please continue this series
love-kills-quickly chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
OMG! it so sad! i mean i am in TEARS!
somaforever11216 chapter 47 . 1/1/2014
please make more chapters. im dieing to see if soul and maka end up together and i want to see if spirit/death scythe knows about maka joining the star clan. im begging u. btw blackstar being suicidal is really unbelievable when he is not shouting that he will surpass god. carlo is basically fallen in love with maka wich i hate. blair is such a whore and a bitch for stealing soul away from maka. stupid soul for hurting maka emotionaly, but i guess i like the part that soul realize thatmaka loves him and he loves her and that he really messed up. kami for the love of christ wants hher daughter would like a request that u should put lemons between soul and maka. love this fanfic.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
omg! how can i didnt read this fic yet! im just starting read chapter 2, but im already fall in love with this fic. its heartbreaking! my heart broke read maka's feeling, bastard soul! :'(
but i still love soma!
favorite this one, hiks. u did amazing work author sama. i fans u, i adore u, i love u.