Reviews for Don't Leave
atia.holland chapter 48 . 7/9
Please update I need you

Please make it a makaXcarlo
I love them
Omg continue
darling0112 chapter 48 . 3/30
Please update soon I love this so much and cried so many times! I really hope things turn out for the better!
Arcana The Wolf chapter 48 . 3/26
...

Right when I thought this was dead... you updated.

UAHAHUHAUHUAHUAHA I LUV YOU SO MUCH *Cries sobs*
Arcana The Wolf chapter 47 . 3/24
Okay. Dead too. Dam.
merpgirl17 chapter 47 . 3/22
i constantly check back on this story. Ive followed it for two years. If you are not going to continue it, then please at least let us know.
Lillyrd chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
Can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 47 . 10/21/2014
I've waited over a year for an update of this story, and I know many others have, too. If you're not going to continue it, then at least let us know.
Ghost of Beverly Drive chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I started reading this a couple days ago and it is such a great story. But I thin black star being suicidal is a little off because he is the one to surpass the gods. But I love the story anyways, please update!
dylan buford chapter 47 . 4/13/2014
great chapter man please continue this series
love-kills-quickly chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
OMG! it so sad! i mean i am in TEARS!
somaforever11216 chapter 47 . 1/1/2014
please make more chapters. im dieing to see if soul and maka end up together and i want to see if spirit/death scythe knows about maka joining the star clan. im begging u. btw blackstar being suicidal is really unbelievable when he is not shouting that he will surpass god. carlo is basically fallen in love with maka wich i hate. blair is such a whore and a bitch for stealing soul away from maka. stupid soul for hurting maka emotionaly, but i guess i like the part that soul realize thatmaka loves him and he loves her and that he really messed up. kami for the love of christ wants hher daughter would like a request that u should put lemons between soul and maka. love this fanfic.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
omg! how can i didnt read this fic yet! im just starting read chapter 2, but im already fall in love with this fic. its heartbreaking! my heart broke read maka's feeling, bastard soul! :'(
but i still love soma!
favorite this one, hiks. u did amazing work author sama. i fans u, i adore u, i love u.
Sailor Peach chapter 40 . 9/19/2013
I think you are an amazing writer! You detail very thing (some things even too much lol!) and wrote with such good format and grammar it is a pleasure to read (I just found your story but decided to stop to review.)

That being said.

The OOCness is fine, maka is too much of a wimp but I can get over that.

However: there are about 8 million original characters that you give background on and there is just so much going on it makes my head hurt. Lol. Like Nero is a cold bastard. Shit probably really and happened to him (I will find out next chap) but do we have to go in on that? Why don't you use these filler chapter to explain why all this star clan crap is going on. Why does she have to train? Maka was a badass meister. And soul just turned into a p*ssy out if no where and isn't fighting for anything.

This story went from a romance/drama to a long drawn out background story on original characters. Get back to the romance and drama! (Or maybe you do lol, I just hope it's soon because it's getting boring)

I'm continuing forward in hopes that some of the original plot line comes back out.

But remember, you are an amazing writer.
Lauren H chapter 47 . 9/9/2013
NOOO WHY DID IT END THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE Fan fiction! I LOVE U WHO EVER U ARE FOR MAKING THIS. MY LIFE WAS COMPLETE WITH IT BUT NOW IT STOPPED AND I AM DEPRESSED THAT IT ENDED PLZZZZZZZZZ MAKE MORE