Reviews for This is Everything
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow amazing story which explores how his gender identity issues!
Aceina chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
verry godo sotry so far i enjoyed it
RPhysics chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
If I write a review about a story, it's usually long and detailed. I don't think I can do that here. This is absolutely amazing and I loved reading it; definitely one of my top favorites.
Kichira chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story. The only possible complaint I could have is that I wasn't quite ready for it to end. We didn't get to see that moment when Ranma returns to her real form. I understand why you kept it short and ended it that way, though.
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Interesting concept. The latter parts weren't that interesting to me but the setup was great. Very interestingly written. Look forward to seeing what else you do. Added you to my author alerts.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome. Yes I sincerely mean that. This is neither terrible nor perfect.
But geez I like this story very much and l say this is an awesome story.
Takawai chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it, this might be a bit an over exaggeration on my part but i feel that i could feel the emotions and depth of the story in this one chapter ]
NakedKing chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was amazing and touching. I love stories where Ranma has to discover him/herself. This was wonderfully written. No surprise there though, you're a fantastic writer. I am really excited about the other one-shots (especially "Difficult to Love"). I would also love to be a pre-reader for anything you write if you'd have me.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"And those were the players who had something ta lose without a male Ranma around." That was the relevant line for me. Ranma's curse isn't that bad and has a lot to teach him, but just about everyone (Tofu, Kasumi and Nabiki are the only ones that really have no preference between Ranma's forms) has a stake in Ranma being a "man amongst men". Even Akane, who while she does like Ranma's female side, is afraid that she will lose him to his female side.

Which is why I liked Akane realizing Ranma still loved her even as a girl, here. I don't see how they're going to stay Saotomes with the seppuku pact in place, but Akane running off to Jusenkyo and the two disappearing forever is at least a possibility. (Actually, I think Akane would prefer for both of them to have their children)
TheonLee chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Usually I'd avoid reading stories with such a theme but it was a good tactic to pull me into it. I liked it. Haha, that's all I can say about it. Sorry.
Oh and about the theme, it's just a personal opinion. Putting that aside for a while, I managed to get a good read. Thanks. :)
akibara chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Few things, one Ranma knows his way around a book, Reading is one of his hobbies and he's often seen reading in the manga.

Secondly, It's hard to really buy Ranma bragging about his past to someone like that, he never talks about his fights, and generally you have to drag every last detail out of him by force if you want to know about the situation. I understand why you did it, but in the grand scheme of things I don't really think it's necessary. Having Konatsu or tsubasa show up would seem more plausible and lacks the kind of strange divergence of Ranma being main lined into the normal world.

It was an enjoyable explorative piece but I felt it lacked a lot of the Ranma setting and feel.

Given the directions your other one shots are going, (Akane Ranma break up out of a loveless marriage) You're going to need a lot to sell that, and at worst, it will be heavy handed and ooc, or best, you'll pull a lawson and sap any enjoyment I had reading it by turning Akane into an absolute monster in the most canonical way possible. I wish you luck on it, and I'll try reading it, but Akane/Ranma break ups are either done terribly, or they're done so well it makes you want to crush your mouse in impotent rage.

Sorry about the lack of feed back, very tough personal problems popped up at home.