Reviews for Smashing
Captain Kathryn Janeway98 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Wow. I love this plot. I almost screamed when Karen found Dev. Please update soon. Go Cartwills!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Good update! My favorite story on here right now! Keep going : )
fanficfan39 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Derek is completely different since meeting Karen. I'm so hopeful that their relationship will grow and that they will both recognize the love that each has for the other. Looking forward to Chapter 17.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Awe that was soooooo adorable eep that was great! I can't wait
Issa787 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Long sigh...loved this chapter' made me smile! Keep it going!
Noelle chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Please continue this story! I've been checking every night to see if you've uploaded chapter 16 yet. I am a huge fan of Derek and Karen and this is one of my favorite stories about them! Please please please keep writing... I will be heartbroken if you don't finish :(
theaterdreamer15 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Awe CARTWILLS!
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Aww Derek is soo nice. Can't wait for next chap :)
fanficfan39 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
So happy to see that Chapter 15 has arrived - it's back to New York and a new apartment which means new adventures for these two. Looking forward to watching Karen and Derek's relationship grow. Bring on Chapter 16!
Arumbaya chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I thought I would leave a review as I know how important it is for an author to know what people think about their story.

So, here it is : though there is no problem with the style (and I feel bad for having the nerves to analyze this since I'm not a native speaker) and you definitively can write, I didn't fall into the story. I tried to wait and read a few chapters but there's something that bothers me. I think it is that Karen and Derek fall into each other's arms way to quickly. To my mind, your Derek is OOC, I don't picture him saying all this to a woman so quickly.

VoilĂ . That was my opinion but please don't be offended. Keep it up!
tmag71 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I love this story can't wait for next chapter.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Wow just wow that was great. I can see now the relationship Karen has with Ivy and its great and did I mention all the cartwills moments...? Excellent I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
LOVE IT
fanficfan39 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Love Smashing! Another intriguing chapter - and another interruption. Now we must wait for Chapter 14!
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Bobby and Jessica r so funny love them :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »