Reviews for Seven Days
Jade chapter 8 . 9/7
this was fan-fucking-tastic! :D
i particularly love how you portrayed the characters, and their relationship with each in the way and depth that i usually don't get to read in a lot fanfictions :)
shipfiend chapter 8 . 4/27
First, ZONA IS MY ISHHHHH. Okay, so I really loved this. Didn't have lemons, but still very sweet and endearing. I appreciate the plot and the antithetic nature of the characters. Besides Zoro saying "sweetheart", I believed it (P.S. that's just me thinking of how I view Zoro). I think Luffy seemed hella mature in this story, which is nice and different, because at the end of the day, Luffy is a really complex character when it comes to his innocence yet his ideas of love and support for his friends and family are very evolved. I REALLY loved how Sanji wasn't this antagonist that needed to cope with Nami and Zoro, which is really refreshing because I agree with your writing in that he and the girls know his fawning is nothing serious (to the point of blocking other true love interests). Robin is always a fav, cause she is secretly cunning and wise...which is why I think of her and Franky as the ship's older, wiser couple. Another favorite thing...they WAY they said "I love you" without having said those words. Great. I think for this, it wouldn't be so clear cut and generic (in a sense), so that was great to see. Anyways, thanks for the superb read, hope to see more!
ZoNami chapter 8 . 4/19
Great story so cute iloved it so much thank you
marike chapter 8 . 2/28
yusssss! love your fic perf ust wow im just so happy after reading this. thank you so much for writing a wonderful fanfic of one of the best couples around! much kudos x
Figment chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Cute fic! Nice work and thanks for sharing :)
Blood.Soaked.Skull chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
TT I love it... It's just so... Feels...
Minus chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is my 3rd time coming back reading this story!
I love it so much! I wish I can print it and have it as a book in my library 3
Isabel Prescot chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Enjoyable piece :) Was engaging and funny. Read it all the way to the end.
cowgirl chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
That was amazing. I coud feal & see everything I got lost in the book and I love it when the writer can capture me like that. verry well written.
Azrik chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I cannot for the life of me remember whether or not I'd reviewed this already, so here I am. This isn't the first time I've read the story, and I noticed that I had yet to favourite it, so came back to do so (and throw in a free review). Just wanted to say that the whole plot was planned out well, and the depiction of all the events were executed perfectly! I thought the dialogue and scenes all flowed very well; I'm glad I found you on this site! I like all your other stories as well, and hope to see more to come soon. :)

-Azrik
xTopazz chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story, just read through it in few hours. You really wrote Nami/Zoro how they would be in that situation.
valentina14 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Ahh i really like this chapter, just reading the development between them and their conversations and everything.. I really love it, esp. with the bits at the end XP
valentina14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I reread this again!

Ahhh I still love the part where they met the witch and she controlled nami.. idk why but i really like it XD
NeverGonnaDie chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I LOVED IT! This story is sooo good. It wasnt one of those straight romance ones, there was action and it was hilarious. This is def one of my favorites.
NavigatorSpade chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This story was sooo cute! I loved it! 3 I just want you to know im reading every single one of your stories because they are just sooo good! Keep wrighting!