Reviews for Seven Days
xTheoria chapter 8 . 3/21
This is one of the best multi-chapter stories I ever read! I LOVE the way the story is building up, how their relationship evolves and how they open up to each other, all the beautiful fluff between them that was nearly to much to bear, how you can feel their connections while reading the story... the whole plot was interesting and thought through! Nami saving Wado was so so wonderful and the ending... well, it just made the whole thing perfect!
IloveCelestialIce chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
oh my freakin gosh... OH, MY FREAKIN' GOSH! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! MY HEART JUST MELTED ON THE FLOOR ALONG WITH MY BODY FROM TOO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS STORY!

I'm actually a LawxNami fan but I tried to read a ZoNa story and i stumbled upon this and... hands up, this is one of my fuckin faves. Now ZoNa's coming close to my love for LawxNami. hahaha

great job with this! *kisses*
GoddessDeaMatrona chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Nice! Great job! Congratulations!
Jade chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
this was fan-fucking-tastic! :D
i particularly love how you portrayed the characters, and their relationship with each in the way and depth that i usually don't get to read in a lot fanfictions :)
shipfiend chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
First, ZONA IS MY ISHHHHH. Okay, so I really loved this. Didn't have lemons, but still very sweet and endearing. I appreciate the plot and the antithetic nature of the characters. Besides Zoro saying "sweetheart", I believed it (P.S. that's just me thinking of how I view Zoro). I think Luffy seemed hella mature in this story, which is nice and different, because at the end of the day, Luffy is a really complex character when it comes to his innocence yet his ideas of love and support for his friends and family are very evolved. I REALLY loved how Sanji wasn't this antagonist that needed to cope with Nami and Zoro, which is really refreshing because I agree with your writing in that he and the girls know his fawning is nothing serious (to the point of blocking other true love interests). Robin is always a fav, cause she is secretly cunning and wise...which is why I think of her and Franky as the ship's older, wiser couple. Another favorite thing...they WAY they said "I love you" without having said those words. Great. I think for this, it wouldn't be so clear cut and generic (in a sense), so that was great to see. Anyways, thanks for the superb read, hope to see more!
ZoNami chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Great story so cute iloved it so much thank you
marike chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
yusssss! love your fic perf ust wow im just so happy after reading this. thank you so much for writing a wonderful fanfic of one of the best couples around! much kudos x
Figment chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Cute fic! Nice work and thanks for sharing :)
ArodessIncarnet chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
TT I love it... It's just so... Feels...
Minus chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is my 3rd time coming back reading this story!
I love it so much! I wish I can print it and have it as a book in my library 3
Isabel Chandani chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Enjoyable piece :) Was engaging and funny. Read it all the way to the end.
cowgirl chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
That was amazing. I coud feal & see everything I got lost in the book and I love it when the writer can capture me like that. verry well written.
Azrik chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I cannot for the life of me remember whether or not I'd reviewed this already, so here I am. This isn't the first time I've read the story, and I noticed that I had yet to favourite it, so came back to do so (and throw in a free review). Just wanted to say that the whole plot was planned out well, and the depiction of all the events were executed perfectly! I thought the dialogue and scenes all flowed very well; I'm glad I found you on this site! I like all your other stories as well, and hope to see more to come soon. :)

-Azrik
xTopazz chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story, just read through it in few hours. You really wrote Nami/Zoro how they would be in that situation.
valentina14 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Ahh i really like this chapter, just reading the development between them and their conversations and everything.. I really love it, esp. with the bits at the end XP