Reviews for Seven Days
Figment chapter 8 . 1/20
Cute fic! Nice work and thanks for sharing :)
Blood.Soaked.Skull chapter 8 . 1/2
TT I love it... It's just so... Feels...
Minus chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is my 3rd time coming back reading this story!
I love it so much! I wish I can print it and have it as a book in my library 3
Isabel Prescot chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Enjoyable piece :) Was engaging and funny. Read it all the way to the end.
cowgirl chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
That was amazing. I coud feal & see everything I got lost in the book and I love it when the writer can capture me like that. verry well written.
Azrik chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I cannot for the life of me remember whether or not I'd reviewed this already, so here I am. This isn't the first time I've read the story, and I noticed that I had yet to favourite it, so came back to do so (and throw in a free review). Just wanted to say that the whole plot was planned out well, and the depiction of all the events were executed perfectly! I thought the dialogue and scenes all flowed very well; I'm glad I found you on this site! I like all your other stories as well, and hope to see more to come soon. :)

-Azrik
xTopazz chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story, just read through it in few hours. You really wrote Nami/Zoro how they would be in that situation.
valentina14 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Ahh i really like this chapter, just reading the development between them and their conversations and everything.. I really love it, esp. with the bits at the end XP
valentina14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I reread this again!

Ahhh I still love the part where they met the witch and she controlled nami.. idk why but i really like it XD
NeverGonnaDie chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I LOVED IT! This story is sooo good. It wasnt one of those straight romance ones, there was action and it was hilarious. This is def one of my favorites.
NavigatorSpade chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This story was sooo cute! I loved it! 3 I just want you to know im reading every single one of your stories because they are just sooo good! Keep wrighting!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
LOLd at Luffy's comment: Nami:"I love Zoro", Luffy: "I love Zoro too" HAHAHAH! that made my day
Quasimoto chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Coming from someone who isn't the biggest fan of ZoNa, I have to say this fic as a whole was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites, like ever.
chopper-chi chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
*applaud*
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
kyaaaaaaaaaa! u dont know how much i love this and others ur zona fic.. if i have to die now, i die with happiness.. ur zona is not cheesy, absolutely not ooc.. simply and beautiful.. if oda want zona in one piece, this story is one of best idea... i love the relationship of zona here, u can capture them perfectly and not in chessy way... bravo bravoo
with and brute.. kyaaa