Reviews for Deserving
Soo good i wish u could make another one! But not have sakura die and sasuke apologize
AuroraWinters chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
TTTT DAMN YOU KIOSK!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Why the hell should anyone feel sorry for sasuke even he himself said he acted like a deadbeat if anything people should feel sorry for sakura!
kambingbakar chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I cried while reading the last part :/
SailingFreely chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I want to be angry at Sasuke for his stupidity but I just feel pity for him. Good fic!
yaoindsakurapetals chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww thats so sad T.T but i luved it so good job
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I didn't expect the story to be so sad. :'(
whenthesheepsaysbaa chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Although the ending is sad, it's a nice story. :)
Cap'n Jackelback chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my gosh you're back! Yes it is i your stalkerish fangirl.

I cried...I legit cried. That was an amazing story, oh gosh I'm so emotional.

And please please please please don't give up on 'Dilemmas' it's kind of my lifeline, I reread it again last week and I'm having withdrawals so...yeah...

Keep up the amazing work!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That's so sad! But you did a good job, even if I'm bawling my eyes out!
BROWNeyes chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*cries* this was so sad :( he lost Sakura :( Anyways this was great :) I really liked it even though Sakura didn't make it but omg the twins sounds so cute :) but did he lose them too? :( well again I really liked this! It was great! You did a great job and heck I love your obsession with a pregnant Sakura hehe, cos I love them! Best stories ever :D little sasuke & sakura are the cutest lol. *sigh* I love reading about little Uchiha babies and I love pregnant Sakura & daddy Uchiha hehe :D anyways can't wait for more of your stories! :D
Rin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is sooo sad. I'm really sorry, Sasuke. NEXT TIME, YOU REMEMBER THAT WE WOMEN ARE VERY FRAGILE! I'M SURE YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL DISTURB YOU EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE! SAY HI TO THOSE CUTIES FOR ME! I LOVE YOUR STORY!