Reviews for Letters
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Aw... XD
Black Star and Soul chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
That was great! you should make more!
animangadeek0624 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Yeah sure, Yukiteru wouldn't really know if romance kick him or slap him ir pinch him in the face.. He's too... DENSE. I'd love to tell Akise good luck and all but first, we need to get rid of Yuno, the ultimateboss standing between Akiteru... Or maybe it's Yukiteru's stupidity..?

Ugh. This pairing is so cute yet so frustrating. I don't even know WHY I'm shipping AkiTeru anymore!

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your fanfic and pleasepleaseplease let Akise NOT be killed by Yuno. I hate seeing my favorite being killed again and again and again.

Happy Ending ftw!

Lolz, I didn't say anything productive.
Snips chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
All right. My apologies for the first two (lack of) reviews. I haven't been interested in this fandom's, moreover this ship's, fics because of the seemingly lack of quality in them. I find it distressing to find their characters suddenly stretched into these people that seem to resemble my favorite characters and it's always turned me off. However, coming upon your first story, with Akise finally getting Yuki after so many attempts through those multiple worlds made me incredibly happy. Moroever, it brought my attention to your fics. For one, having the story's premise begin after seven years is refreshing. There are certain AUs done during the actual game that are done right and then there are AUs that just use another anime's plotline and just nO. Yours though, well, it's another what-if that's actually trying to see how their relationship could work even after what's happened with Yuno (even if it's not game-verse included). It wasn't trekking through the relationship to start and be fixed automatically. It's taking it's time, and I'm so, so, so, excited and happy about it. The fact that both Akise and Yuki have changed and are still very much the same makes it so much better as well.

I know you haven't finished this story nor have you updated in so long, almost a year soon enough, but thank you for making it. I won't deny that having you add another chapter and eventually close the story to a conclusion would be great, but I'd be satisfied with anything I can get. Hence, if you do continue this story, please do. If not, well, I hope you find the motivation to come back to it. Kudos.
Snips chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
No, my heart, nO. Oh, you had to GO THERE. WHY. NOooo.
Adam Chikhalia chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
That was the most bittersweet fic I've ever read, you actually put me into tears. Oh my God please write more.
Orcux chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Heart-wrenching moments were had. :"(

I love the idea of Akise and Yukiteru making contact through letters- though I found myself fearing that Yuno will find the letters and tear them apart (followed by Akise and Yukiteru and finally herself, HAHA).

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us! :D
Death'sSymphony chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
gosh! please update soon!
Ryoki chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I LUV! This is epicness! :)
Jordana1895 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Upload now!
Muffin-Bunny chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Ahhh this gives me feels! It's so lovely, but it makes me sad when I read it, but I read it anyway. It's a beautiful form of masochism. But I love it!
I. O. Heaven chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Ftfvhyguugyftf...the FEELS that I have when reading this!

Anyways, sorry for the fangirling there. I must disagree with you, your writing style isn't boring at all. :) your grammar is completely fine and I think I only see one spelling error, (I think). However your story has truly captured me, everyone is not OC that much, and I'm just so anxious what happens next.

ohmigosh! Why you have to make Aru's feelings so heart wrecking! It's so beautiful, lol masochist much..
Welp, hope I didn't weird you out and I'll be patiently waiting for the next update.
waifu chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
just take my heart okay
it's so sweet and i want to hug them