Reviews for Get Through
vampwillow1967 chapter 46 . 6/22
I do hope one day (though I see it has been over 365) you will give this engaging fic an ending worthy of the care/hard work you put into creating it. I read all 48 chapters today (breaking my own rule of never reading a fic which has not been updated in more than a couple of months; specifically those which are lengthy) and enjoy the world you have created for Jemily immensely.

I am marking this story as one to watch because you have garnered a new fan. :-)

VW
Love this story please finish it soon. I would love to see more one on one interaction between JJ and Tegan. I would also like to see Emily propose to JJ and them get married.
wenywen chapter 46 . 8/9/2014
Any hope for the next chapter, I know it has been quite awhile. Pretty, pretty please.
tc3po95 chapter 46 . 5/22/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/19/2014
Great story. Please update soon.
CloisDestiny chapter 46 . 2/2/2014
gimme gimme more
gimme more
gimmeeee mooooooore.

please!
rmpcmfan chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
I went back and reread the whole story from the start and remembered why I was so engrossed in this story. The emotion is so real and strong and the growing relationships so perfect, I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/2/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. I hope there is an update soon.
lovelyja chapter 45 . 11/4/2013
I cant wait until the next chapter. Update soon pretty pretty please?:)
tansikat chapter 45 . 10/4/2013
Elizabeth needs to get back on her broom and fly away to a far far place. great update :)
BooksRLyfe chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS FIC!
whya chapter 45 . 9/22/2013
I like it I love it I want some more of it. Please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Leslieboo chapter 45 . 9/19/2013
good chapter cant wait for more
rmpcmfan chapter 45 . 9/15/2013
Yikes, I sure hope she has come to her senses and is willing to ask for forgiveness.
calzonaobessed chapter 45 . 9/15/2013