Reviews for Any Road
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/26
Also plausible backstory - but also something that could cause AU actions going forward.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/26
A plausible intervention. You also answered some of my first chapter questions in this chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/26
I'm a little confused about the ages here. Was he placed into high school senior year? I would think he would have spent at least 2 years in high school due to the number of subjects and tests that are required for colleges. So he could have started high school at age 10 and graduated at age 12, or he could have started high school even younger (as young as age 8) with the system being unwilling to promote him further due to knowing he needed more time at home before going to college or something like that.
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 6/17
I like the story and hope you continue.
Lea1985 chapter 4 . 4/15
I like your story!
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 4/12
Oh this was such a sad chapter for Spencer. I know the football event is going to happen soon and I so hope that Spencer will call Gideon and tell him about it.
Kay chapter 3 . 4/9
I'm so glad you updated!
This story is soo good so far! Sooo excited to read more!
pauline97 chapter 3 . 4/7
great chapter once again!
reelingthoughts chapter 3 . 4/7
I don't remember if I posted a review the first time I read this work of art (in progress)...I took the time to re-read Ch1 and 2 because I could only remember the outline faintly, well, I don't understand why there aren't more reviews yet but that doesn't display readers anyway...I'm rambling. I loved it to pieces, it felt like such a 'real' pre-show storyline and it brought me to honest tears multiple times I had a hard time swallowing down. I really do hope you will continue with this wherever it will go from here it was a grand start ;) 3
fishtrek chapter 3 . 4/6
I have put you in as a favorite author. The stories are well written. Thanks
fishtrek chapter 2 . 4/6
Such a beautiful chapter. Well written. I am almost in tears.
dantexsin chapter 3 . 4/6
Please keep going! I like this story.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 4/5
This was really good. I am so glad that things are going well for Spencer and that Gideon called him. They both so need a lifeline. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 4/5
Gideon is so good with young Spencer. I can't wait to see how he helps him with his problems.
zeldawolf2000 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Please continue with this! The chapters a really long, but it's really good story. I'd love to see you continue with this. Please! XD