Reviews for League's End: Legacy of the Void
Wonderful
DA FAQ chapter 35 . 4/18/2013
where is shen?
victorrama chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
This is getting better...
will the story reach the climax just yet?
I wonder where's shen and the other :D
Stolenwarpig chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
I just want to say that this is an amazing story that has a ton of time and effort instilled in it. Thr Spelling and grammar is great with few errors. The story twists and flows into numerous directions giving a constant thrill. Well done, hats off to you.

Ps. I know most of the champions have perished except for the few lucky ones and those that Vayne saved. My question to you is where are the champions that literally cannot die as in you cannot get rid of them or stop them ie. Xerath,Anivia, Brand etc.i I mean they can do pretty much whatever they want since the league collapsed.
victorrama chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
Really like the story..one of the better fanfict of LoL.
Keep it up !
Aksine chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
:D ,awesome as always ,wonder where the rest of them are :( ,waiting for the next chapter :D
Aksine chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
This Fanfic is absolutely splendid ,Read all the way from ch 1 to ch 32,this is the only fanfic in which battle scenes have my brain and frenzy even ,sometimes euphoria at the awesomeness ,keep it up ,waiting for the next chapter and I'm gonna get Fiora now :D
oooooooooooiiiii chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
Yet more brilliance. I liked the break in action over the last couple chapters, and your vocabulary is amazing. Keep it up, this is perfect! (apart from Ashram's death D:)
Sa Rart chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful! You created a plot from all of the little holes and pieces, and with them you created a plot that is beyond anything I've ever read. From "Leon's" disappearance to the destruction of Kalamandra... Everything just fell into place. It was lovely!

I'm short on time, so I'll cut this one short - but I'll be stopping by later to give you a REAL review!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
hey where the talon shen lead moment,s man?! theyre the best you know.
oooooooooooiiiii chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
You just keep getting better and better don't you? I loved the new chapter.
Was the gunblade the egg? I hope so, because it was awesome. If not, I apologise for my lack of knowledge, I have only played 7, 10, 12 and 13.
Once again, amazing work. Looking forward to the next chapter!
oooooooooooiiiii chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow. The awesomeness. It's too much. Amazingly well written, with a flawless storyline as well! Absolutely brilliant.
Also, a question, do you play a lot of Final Fantasy by any chance?
CrusadR chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I enjoyed every single letter of this fanfic, it's just really well thought and written. The way that you describe every single feeling of the characters makes the reader feel even more involved in the story. I really hope you can continue writing, it's a masterpiece as others said before me.
KP360 chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
since this has something to do with the Void, hope Kha'Zix is gonna be appearing eventually