Reviews for For the First Time
Midnight walker 27 chapter 11 . 2/16
I absolutely love this story and Please update soon !
D.Gray fanatic chapter 11 . 1/5
so epic! please write more chapters!
Shirubagure chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Poor Mei-Lings grandpa. xD so what will the Noah's be in this? No where? I hope you update this soon! I wonder what Lavi's reaction will be to the scarf though. :3 Also will Lavi get his hammer and Lenalee get her dark boots? Will Kanda ever arrive?
Izzywing chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Ts been so long, please write more!
I AM ANONYMOUS chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
You know, this is one of the better Laven stories out there. It isn't too deep and emotional, but it isn't all rainbows and unicorns. I like the developments; there'll moderately paced. All I'm asking is that you speed up the updates, or make longer chapters. Just a suggestion... Also, I feel that Lavi and Allen are a tad bit too trusting. If you've read the manga, which I'm assuming you have, even after a loooong time of them being together, they still haven't told each other their backstories. Damn. Anyways, that's basically my only complaint. Otherwise it's really good.
ANONYMOUS IS OUT! PEACE!
mamita chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, my favorite couple is LavixAllen, are so tender and warm, that bad Allen, Lavi look to leave alone, should have chosen to Lavi, I think it was pretty clear, lol, I hope you make more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
AmnesiacForIkki chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Poor Lavi hit his head under the bed - but he shouldn't be sleeping under there in the first place, silly usagi :)
School is such a drag Allen don't fall for ittt
AmnesiacForIkki chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Those clothes sound cooooll. I want themmm :D
And Lavi and Allen are roomies! Ohohoho, what kind of debauchery can they get up to?
FortunateWhisp chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Yeaaaaah, hi! I don't know if you would notice this, but I'm that person who just reviewed for a while, forgot about the story, and thought it's be in the Rated M section. I also had 'Ember' in the name as well.

Okay. I honestly did not want to review because (and this has nothing to do with your writing, as it is usually perfect) the review count was stuck at 69. And this is a slash fanfiction. And my mind went in the total gutter and I couldn't stop thinking of... Images. /shot

Haha, anyway, Allen's almost unconscious thoughts that always wander back to Lavi are so cute. Actually, I can't describe this chapter as anything but cute. ;;
Synck chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
she finally found out! yay! and i dont mind the spelling at all, cant wait for more!
Izzywing chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Haha! So at the bottom of chapter 11, the summary/authors notes were too long so I skipped over it and read the last sentience, as I did, I started cracking up madly!
AmnesiacForIkki chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
The chapter is very well-written! I feel like I'm in the school along with Allen :)
ResonantWings chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Awwwwww lavi was missing out. He got a scarf though! Lenalee and Allen had a moment there too and it was really cute :) Thanks for the update!
Zaryin chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Aw poor lavi... can't wait for more!
ResonantWings chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
PANDAAAAAAAA and allen all wrapped up around it awwww so cute why do you make things so cute :O