Reviews for Clannad Tomoyo After: Happy End
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love it I love it and I love you because you made this )
AivanK chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I registered here only because of this dude.
I'm very grateful to you for writing this,it was amazing all of it,the wole idea,you developed it amazingly well.
Do you know all the possible ending from LN & Manga?And what manga did you read,TOMOYO AFTER - DEAR SHINING MEMORIES?
Mojako chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
nc very nice
GearSlasher24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I'm gonna assume the kid is Ushio (except now she has black hair and looks like Tomoya if he was a girl, that would've been a nice touch though) [s] I know Ushio belongs to Nagisa only [/s] but it would've been fair and it would've been more consistent on the father to have the same daughter only in an alternative reality
Vladimir-spider chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Not having a happy ending for this pairing was just sad. Thanks! You did good writing this!
Yoh Narukami chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Yes! YES! A happy ending! Ah man, this is just great. It would be better if you do continue, but really, this is just fine. Wonderful job.
BenBong chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Really enjoyed this short but sweet story . I really hope that there may be more appearing soon as I enjoyed this one so much! Thanks again for taking the time to write this great story:D
Mat chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Thank you so much for making this. I was so disappointed that toyoma couldn't get a good break. toyomo was one of my favorite character and i love her character. Thanks for finally having a happy ending.
Sunleader chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hmm I wonder if I did something different.
My Game ended with Tomoya accepting Tomo as child having some Ideas about their Future and being Comfortet by Tomoyo about it.

I never hit the Accident which Kills/incapacitates Tomoya
however I also dont hit the latest possible day.

Maybe my set of choices didnt allow for either ending ?
Thats pretty strange.
Tough I also havnt used anything near the choices the Guides suggested for Bad/Good Ending.

Well for all I care.
Considering the other Endings this one is pretty much the most appealing to me.
That One Reviewee chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Thank You SO much for this story. I only wish this ending would be in complocation to a make of Clannad. You had what clannad had, everything that happened was a Dream then it was changed into reality. Though Clannad had Shio in a backstory :/ ah well. Thanks for the 'Happy' ending, Couldn't sleep all night trying to think of one. Now I can move on in my day without worry.
10/10 Great read!
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
much...MUCH better ending than that crap we got. Hell i even opted to take the bad end
Dominus Tenebrosus chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Makes me go "d'aww..."

Good work! Don't worry about your English, you appear to use it better than a lot of native English speakers do. ...Which, in retrospect, is kind of sad, but hey!