Reviews for Clannad Tomoyo After: Happy End
8man chapter 1 . 7/22
IT's 2017 now, and the last time I read this was back in 2014...but everytime I go back to this fanfic. A smile always makes it through my face, thanks for your work, this was very satisfying . Considering how the ending of the VN was too bitter of a pill to swallow.

(prefer Tomoyo's arc rather than Nagisa's) *no hates.
David chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm so relieved reading this just after finishing the horribly depressing ending of the Visual Novel, thanks for making me smile after that :)
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Nooooooopp. Where's Tomoya and Nagisa.
ashwin2mrndi chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Yah man that was pretty neat!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
As far as I'm concerned this is the true Tomoyo after. This is simply so axing and beautiful I cried with joy
ReiHikari chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You ! You da man ! You made my day ! But you take ton of tear from my eye, not sadness but happiness. I thank u with all my heart to beat the tragic shjt out of my memory.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love it I love it and I love you because you made this )
AivanK chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I registered here only because of this dude.
I'm very grateful to you for writing this,it was amazing all of it,the wole idea,you developed it amazingly well.
Do you know all the possible ending from LN & Manga?And what manga did you read,TOMOYO AFTER - DEAR SHINING MEMORIES?
Shiroraven chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
nc very nice
GearSlasher24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I'm gonna assume the kid is Ushio (except now she has black hair and looks like Tomoya if he was a girl, that would've been a nice touch though) [s] I know Ushio belongs to Nagisa only [/s] but it would've been fair and it would've been more consistent on the father to have the same daughter only in an alternative reality
Vladimir-spider chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Not having a happy ending for this pairing was just sad. Thanks! You did good writing this!
Yoh Narukami chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Yes! YES! A happy ending! Ah man, this is just great. It would be better if you do continue, but really, this is just fine. Wonderful job.
BenBong chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Really enjoyed this short but sweet story . I really hope that there may be more appearing soon as I enjoyed this one so much! Thanks again for taking the time to write this great story:D
Mat chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Thank you so much for making this. I was so disappointed that toyoma couldn't get a good break. toyomo was one of my favorite character and i love her character. Thanks for finally having a happy ending.
Sunleader chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hmm I wonder if I did something different.
My Game ended with Tomoya accepting Tomo as child having some Ideas about their Future and being Comfortet by Tomoyo about it.

I never hit the Accident which Kills/incapacitates Tomoya
however I also dont hit the latest possible day.

Maybe my set of choices didnt allow for either ending ?
Thats pretty strange.
Tough I also havnt used anything near the choices the Guides suggested for Bad/Good Ending.

Well for all I care.
Considering the other Endings this one is pretty much the most appealing to me.