Reviews for Fumigation
iloveromance chapter 2 . 5/4
It doesn't surprise me one bit that Kristen sent you a PM about adding to this story but I'm glad you decided to continue to work on it. I love this chapter and it's so cute how he wants everything to be perfect for Daphne. I love Roz encouraging him to tell her how he feels and I can imagine Niles being afraid of rejection. I'm glad you included Roz/Frasier and Noel in this story as well. Hilarious!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 5/4
It's been so long since I first read this story that I had to read this chapter again. I had forgotten how funny it is. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to see what Niles is doing and it's going to be funny to see how this transpires!
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 5/3
So awesome that you updated this! I can't wait to read more of this. I really hope Niles finds it in himself to tell Daphne how he feels. And honestly, I am so excited there's going to be a bit of Frasier/Roz in here!
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 5/3
I was so excited to get the alert for this, and even moreso to be mentioned in the A/N! I love the Niles/Roz bonding. Very in-character, and she can totally give Niles the push he needs. I can't wait for more. I promise to try to be patient, as I can see this was totally worth the wait! :D
mphs95 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Please say you will continue this
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is a very original idea and I am loving it so far. I can almost picture this happening on the show. It should have happened! Lol. Anyway, I can't wait to see where this all goes, but I'm sure comedy and romance will ensue. You're a great write.
NeuwroticMadam chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh, Niles is so clever! Can't wait to read more!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I am so happy to see that you've written another Frasier story! At first I was shuddering a bit at the thought of the Elliot Bay Towers being infested by bugs. However, I just love the idea of Niles thinking that having Daphne live with him for a few days will give him the courage to tell her how he feels about her! And the line "He smiled softly at her as he pulled into his parking space." made me melt like crazy! So like him to give her the spare bedroom next to his! I can't wait to see where this is going!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is off to an awesome start! I must say I was a little surprised Niles acted so calmly when he came in and saw all the bugs. Anyway, I love the idea of them all staying at his home though. And of course Niles would offer a room close to his! I can't wait to see what happens next. It's really great so far :)
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OK, first of all, even reading about the termites is kind of creepy! *shudders* But this story's off to an awesome start! Of course Niles would see this as a good thing, b/c it puts him that much closer to Daphne. I'm sure there's melt-worthy stuff ahead, and I can't wait to read more! :)