Reviews for Something As Sweet As Pain
TheTARDIS chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Very well written story. It was exactly what I was looking for in a fic. Great job! :D
Alex Archer chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very well written, love! Definitely going to read more! So many feels for Clint!
midknightmist chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
you really should have marked it character death. you write sad very well.
beaming chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
And I'm a goner. I basically cried throughout the whole chapter... it was well-played... they got their time together... and you're amazing...
Niath chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I don't usually read slash, but this was a good story. I was reading on my lunch break and I had to concentrate to not cry at the end of the story. Very sad.
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Why would you do that to meeeeeeeeeeeee? :(

olimpia chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
omg wow cant beliueve this is finished and it was so tragic but so frickin perfect and beautiful. loved it
i-am-the-wallace chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about that ending. If anything I would have like to hear more about Clint and Phil's life together instead of just what happened when Clint died. Other than that I thought this was a very good story.
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Great fic. Dammit, you made me cry at the end.
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I can't wait for more. :)
i-am-the-wallace chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Make Clint and Phil kiss and make up!
Margaret chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Barton, why you no see that Son of Coul likes you!?

And Coulson, what!? You should have taken it slow, what happens if it was an adverse reaction because you grabbed him so quickly?

Update soon!
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
My heart is breaking for Clint :(

I love this story so much!
robbtheon chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
beaming chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Goddammit, this story hurts. So, so well done, but the PHEELS... you're amazing, you are.