Reviews for Never Lose Faith
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
way that was great i loved this story.
Draco122
Chuffi4Harmony chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was so sweet! Thanks so much for posting! And I will look for your book, if you look for mine in like 500 years when I'm finally finished with it ;)
But don't judge me by the mediocre scaps I put on fanfiction! Haha I was actually planning on reposting everything :) I want it to be as good as the real book :)
NANLIT chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was a good oneshot. War definitely has a way of changing pople's perspectives on things and you definitely showed that with Hermione. So it seemed at the beginning hat Ron was trying to impress Hermione at the beginning with the watch so how would he react later to Hermione getting with Harry?
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
AW! Neville and his parents died in the sacking of St. Mungo's? At least they are having a blast (though not the kind of blast Harry subjected that Tom Riddle junior to, later in this ficlet) in the afterlife with Lily and James, then...
"The tall one advance, arm raised, and Hermione thought her heart was about to stop as a flash of green light lit up the sky like the Northern Lights." - "the tall one advanced".
I do not have words for how nauseating I found Percy Weasley there.