Reviews for Deep Depression
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
In two days Spike gets laid, kinnaped,fights a manticore and now is getting sucked by the Great and Powerful please!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Interesting development
KorvasTerindar chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Okay, finished chapter five. I must say. I'm impressed. I have always disliked Trixie, but during the course of this story, I came to loathe her. I was hoping very much that she would die at the hands of the manticore and am now worried that this will become one heart breaking love triangle. Also, Twilight's nightmare freaked me out, but hey, its your story and its rated M. On the whole, good job.
KorvasTerindar chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Well, Hi there MAD! I figured I'd give your stories a read. I have finished the first couple of stories and must say, the story seems good. I would advise, seeing as there is a vast improvement between chapter 1 and 2, that you edit chapter 1 to fit the improvements you've made. So far, I'm intrigued and will keep reading.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
did not see that coming
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I am like wow this is an awsome story
Elizander chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Wow. By far the best chapter of the story. It really took me by surprise. Bur for a moment I thought it will be Chrysalis.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Well now that I am proofreading this story, content wise I have little if anything that is not already said within private messages. However, with the change from reader to proof reader I can review my own performance. I apologize that this is not perfect. I've left some errors (two word use, five missing commas, two sentence construction errors and I am sure other things as well...that is just what I got on another read through).

Point is, your not in my debt. I am honored by all those who trust me to try and make their works better. I could very well horde my talents to myself. Leave so many other authors to wallow in poor presentation...but I couldn't live with myself then. Every writer out there has a reason...something within them that empowers them to write their stories...AND that is why I do my part to make every story even if it is not mine, as amazing as it can be.

All I can ask in return is the review and support of the story I would so hard to write in between editing for some many friends. I will be taking a personal month so as to hopefully get close to finishing my story soon. So if you have another chapter for Deep Depression in the works, try to get it to me ASAP.
He23t chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
MR Nuke chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
WOW that was severely unexpected, pretty cool, was hoping to see Trix get mauled to death but this works for me. As M Night Shymalan would say "What A Twist"!
Ultimoto The Great chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Me: Wow.

Spike: is that all you can say?

Me: Wow.

Spike: Wow.
AlphaRidley chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hmm... Lots of spelling mistakes which can be easily fixed by rereading each chapter several times during and after you have written it.

spiderwilliam13 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hm. Wierd
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Well that was an interesting turn of events. Your story's atmosphere is also living up to the title. At first I worried a bit that "deep" was going to point more toward an awkward clop scene or something. Thankfully, instead we are dealing with more important issued like good vs evil and proper vs correct decisions. Grammar is an issue but it could still be worse. One critique I need to comment on though is the lack of canon material dealing with Trixie. Not once has she referred to herself in the third person, or has she called herself great or powerful. This can be easily fixed though...i mean I assume she's gonna be saved by Spike and maybe begin to trust him a bit. We'll see what happens I guess, as it is your story. I look forward to your continued writing and hope my computer is not broken long, so that way I can continue mine.