Reviews for Tempest
xSittingInATreex chapter 23 . 5/19
This was a fantastic story. So true to the characters, especially for the first season. I love when writers can write intimate and detailed sex scenarios but still write an interesting story, and the sex adds, rather than distracts from the story. Just truly beautiful. One of the best SwanQueen fics I've read. Well done. If you do choose to write a sequel to this, I will eagerly read it.
chocolatemusiclove chapter 23 . 4/30
I simply loved it. I like writers that are not afraid of writing about love, lust and describing the sex scenes in details. Congrats. Nailed it!
Drucilly chapter 23 . 4/28
OMG are they going to be ok? :S Will this ruin anything? I need to know more! Does she ask Emma to marry her? Will Emma say yes? Will there be more children? ;S Wow so many questions! Great story tho! :) But I need an happy ending finishing chapter! :P Like magic wont be a problem, now both Regina and Emma are powerfull right? :P And and they get married and they produce a baby out of true love! ;D Yes that's my ending! :)
ab chapter 23 . 4/6
OH MY GAWD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I just love everything! I love the pieces of the puzzle that you have set and played with and guided the readers to put them together! And the rated M scenes were very, very steamy and well written! I absolutely enjoyed reading this!
saosel x tierone chapter 23 . 2/12
i really enjoyed the sex scenes even the rough one im sure reginas evil rubs off on you. ave
MiA the ReD chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Pure genius! I loved this story, the plot, Regina- everything! The sex. Their interaction. The way Regina carried herself, her way of speaking, Emma's character. This was absolutely brilliant!
Nyway chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
I loved it so much! You did a great job!
jazwriter chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for posting this story. I enjoyed reading about their journey, and I was very happy that they found their way back to each other.

Jazzy
RemarkC chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Hello :) I wanted to take the time to leave this review. This is the first SQ fanfic I ever read (this is obviously a reread). This story is so incredible, that I became...obsessed, to put it lightly, with SQ FF. I've read all of your fics, and have been following Dusk. I want to thank you for introducing me to the wonders of this fandom, and I hope to see more from you soon.
bruubertolo chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
OMG, your story was so freaking amazing! You did Regina perfectly, from the beginning to the end. Everything about her, the personality, the way of speak and act. The sassy, shameless and cocky way of being. Everything! I gotta say also that I simple loved the sex. Dirty talks so sensual and hot! The sex raw and rough, much like I always imagined Regina doing. I gotta admit that I got even excited reading those parts xD. Of all stories of Regina/Emma pairing I read until now, yours was simply the best! Great job! Loved it!
ChrisKat11 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I have read A LOT of swan queen smut...and that standing scene in the middle of Regina's office has got to be one of the hottest scenes i've read! Damn!
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Absolutely loved this fic! So well written, might have to re-read this again sometime because of the feeeeeeeels. SwanQueen33
seanna chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I must say ..I absoulutly loved this story mind you it toke me like 4 days to read it! Haha but I loved how long it was and how very realistic you made the relationship! I believe if it were to happen on the show it would happen how u wrote it . this is just simply amazing , your amazing! I loved how u played off the season a bit but ..I would love to read more to see where this goes ..the second season may not have much for swan queen but you've already made it your own the seasons are just inspirations :) I think you could defiantly do something amazing ...it obvious that gold may be a problem but there's magic now and Regina could maybe teach Emma some stuff haha ..o my gosh ..I just love this what I call a mini book lol I'm addicted lol so thank you so much for writing this :) and I hope to see more:) much love , Seanna3
Deanlu chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
I like this resolution to the curse much more than OUAT. You area gifted writer. I would love to see you do an original work.
Jinxter chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
I have to say, it got so dark, angsty and violent sometimes that my heart was aching for the ladies, and I was kinda ruing the day I started reading it because I was hooked and knew I couldn't stop. Luckily for me you really really brought it all together in those last few chapters as the love broke through to the surface. Right from the conversation Regina had with Henry I knew something big was going to happen but I didn't know how you were gonna do it! You did tho! I also have to say I don't often like the way MM/Snow is written in SwanQueen fics, but I really liked her in this, she really shone under your light. Gah! Tho.. damn. I still need a minute. Kudos.