Reviews for Tempest
eykj9906 chapter 23 . 11/10
I feel like I've read this before, but it was so well done that I couldn't help but read it again ;) great work!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 23 . 10/25
This story just got better as it went along. I enjoyed the build of Regina and Emma's relationship it felt natural and I enjoyed the ending as well! Well Done! :)
katvrah chapter 23 . 10/24
Yeap ! As I said before , amazing story , very intense , very powerful , full of imotion and inner buttles . I truly loved it !
katvrah chapter 20 . 10/22
I really wanted to review at the end since this is a complete story but I cant wait any longer . This story is amazing ! I loved every chapter and this one was the best so far . So powerful ! The emotions , the pain . . . ! Of course your sex scenes are remarkable ! I really hope for a happy ending .
That was an unbelieveble awesome story! I so loved it! Thank you x
redlipsticksign chapter 23 . 10/3
This was really great and for being yor fist story is amazing. The last several chapters are phenomenal and you improved a lot from the first ones. This is the perfect example of a well written and good plot story. Good job.
LEIDEE D chapter 23 . 7/13
That was a great read. Regina was so brutal to Emma. I've never read a fic where Regina really digs into Emma, crushing her hopes so severely. Damn. I felt so bad for the Sheriff. I look fwd to reading the sequel!
Love your story - thank you for sharing
xSittingInATreex chapter 23 . 5/19
This was a fantastic story. So true to the characters, especially for the first season. I love when writers can write intimate and detailed sex scenarios but still write an interesting story, and the sex adds, rather than distracts from the story. Just truly beautiful. One of the best SwanQueen fics I've read. Well done. If you do choose to write a sequel to this, I will eagerly read it.
chocolatemusiclove chapter 23 . 4/30
I simply loved it. I like writers that are not afraid of writing about love, lust and describing the sex scenes in details. Congrats. Nailed it!
Drucilly chapter 23 . 4/28
OMG are they going to be ok? :S Will this ruin anything? I need to know more! Does she ask Emma to marry her? Will Emma say yes? Will there be more children? ;S Wow so many questions! Great story tho! :) But I need an happy ending finishing chapter! :P Like magic wont be a problem, now both Regina and Emma are powerfull right? :P And and they get married and they produce a baby out of true love! ;D Yes that's my ending! :)
ab chapter 23 . 4/6
OH MY GAWD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I just love everything! I love the pieces of the puzzle that you have set and played with and guided the readers to put them together! And the rated M scenes were very, very steamy and well written! I absolutely enjoyed reading this!
saosel x tierone chapter 23 . 2/12
i really enjoyed the sex scenes even the rough one im sure reginas evil rubs off on you. ave
MiA the ReD chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Pure genius! I loved this story, the plot, Regina- everything! The sex. Their interaction. The way Regina carried herself, her way of speaking, Emma's character. This was absolutely brilliant!
Nyway chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
I loved it so much! You did a great job!