Reviews for We Stand Together
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
How can I find negotiations series - the whole 10 dates - I have 1st 5th and 8th
Undefined12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I just found your story and I love it I hope you decide to update again soon!
ufc81 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I continue to love this fanfic (and your other work).
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Why do you abandon all your stories? I don't care about your rape fantasy story but some of your other stories were good.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
3 Love this, love your own page and *yay* for being published! )
More power to you!
*huggles* Linda
ViolaJane chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This a great story. Great Eric. Congrats on publishing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Love this story, are you continuing it?
pk22477 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
OMG. I love this. Can't wait for more. I tried to read it on your other site but I couldn't find this story. So awesome. I love all of your work.
Honulvr chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Damn I can not wait for Sookie to kill Bill and then be a proper lover to Eric, give him what he deserves. Totally cool story! This premise could be one of those huge epic tales. Awesome! Can't wait for more, actually, can't wait for more on any of your stories. Love Fair Trade, Love Negotiations, Love The Arrangement. I do want to be sure to congratulate you on your book being published though, talk about awesome! That is wonderful. You are such an amazing author and you deserve all the good that will come your way.
msbuffi chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Go Ladies!

I just don't get some of the whackjobs on this site! If you don't like something, or find it offensive - don't read it! Censordhip is never a good thing...they're probably Tea-Party members - LOL! You know, the type of folk who only think the 1st Amendment applies where they decide it should apply.

I wish all of you ladies the best of luck & look forward to checking out the new site! I can't wait till everything's moved over to catch up on new chapters as well.

All the best to all of you & wishing you all

Peace & Laughter,

msb
Spygrrl chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Yaaaaay! I'm so happy you are continuing this story! Definitely on of the best post-season five stories I've read and these last two chapters have only made it better. Can't wait to read more.
True Blood Lover chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Love this chapter. I have been waiting for ages for you to update and I'm glad you had. I'm also really excited to see what you have in stall for Negotiations. I absolutely love that story besides this one. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Brilliant work.
lovesunandsand chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Please cintinue!
Vicsterispissed chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
How did i miss this new chapter? OMG, this is just...too good for words. I can not wait for the next chapter. I trully wish this is how the new season of TB will be! I wonder if Nora is going to stir some troulble for Sook and Eric?
Anastasia rose chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
please give me the next chapter. I am dying here. I love it. you are AWESOME! :)