Reviews for Alla Famiglia!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/25
It's been forever since you've updated this awesome story. I don't know you personally, but I'm a little worried about you and I really hope that you're okay. Please continue writing...that is if you really want to...or if you're able to. You're one of the greatest Hetalia writers in the fandom.
Ninja-Samurai-Assassin chapter 23 . 1/17
Awesome story!

Continue please.
randomobsession123 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Germany...if you gotta question it, it's probably not a good idea.
ST Didn't feel like logging in chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Mien Gost, I love this chapter. Forno AND Bromance? Ten stars! Also, hurrah for tumblr, and I love the way your characters are portrayed. (Not that it's bad, but Spain is acting a little like America/an adorable version of Prussia. You don't have to change it, especially since you needed a type of character like him for contrast and Spain (cannonly, not FFN) acts a tiny bit or alotta bit like those two.) Wonderful as always, & I hope this feedback dosen't sound as lame to you as it does to me.
ST(dflli) out! Ciao!
Slippery Tummy chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
This story is hilarius and well written! It's quality rivals that of the original story. Well written, as always! (Also, that "have i ever been wrong?" part reminded me of clifford the big red dog, so bonus points for childhood memories3!
ST Out! War!(&peace)
sitally chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
I love, love, love this fic!
I like how detailed it is and the way the character are depicted. The romance scenes between them are so sweet.
I hope you update soon :)
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Please update soon. It's been months.
CheerfulSmile chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I wanna translate so bad...
CheerfulSmile chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG I LIVE IN GERMANY AND I LOVE THE POTATO PANCAKES WITH APPLESAUCE
I can never remember why they are called though... P├╝derkartoffelen or something like that. But they have huge fest tents that only serve potato pancakes, fried potato pancakes, and potatoes! This made me so happy!
runnynose chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
You are going to continue writing your story, right? RIGHT?!
The Girl Of Many Names chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Hey! wow i love this story. it's so great very well written, it like almost made me cry (and that's hard to do) i was like fighting down my tears. really great story. now i know you're on indefinite hiatus right now but i just want you to know that i'll be waiting for the next chapter, no matter how long i have to and then when (or if) you write it and upload it i'd be back to read it and review, so thank you for you're hard work so far, and i'll be waiting, but really though you are amazing at writing, i love the way you write the characters and the flashbacks. i've felt many feels reading this story and someday i hope to feel more from it to. thank you.
Anon chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
UPDATE ALLA FAMIGLIA NOW!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
& I've caught up with you. I'm a little sad. This story has only grown in quality as it has gone on. I will be looking forward 2 the next chapter.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
This was the most stunning chapter in the story thus far. This chapter alone could be one of the best works of FF I've ever read. It was scary, sad, and stunning. I learned a lot about WW2 that I'd never known, plus I'm now completely in love with that prayer. I just listened to a song version and I'm all torn up.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
I really do have to stop hitting next chapter now, 4 AM and all. But I just love this fic. I've never read one with so much interaction between the nations and their people before! It's really neat to do so. I also love all the Italian culture facts and how you made Germany so 3D. He's still stern, emotionally stunted Germany. But he's also having a lot of fun.