Reviews for At Odds
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, I love political intrigue. I especially love how people in bad systems come to that. One of my favorite moments in the Star Wars prequels when Anakin was expressing his frustration with the bureaucracy of the democratic system. We can all relate to that, right? The petty bickering, and nothing ever gets done? And his solution was, well, someone smart needs to come in and just MAKE the decisions and tell everyone else what to do.

(shudder)

And yet, you can see the appeal. I can see where someone might join a cause that starts out with a good purpose and warps into something else. I bet even the Nazis started out with some noble principles.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Amazing take on thundercracker you did there. He did seem a little resistent for the fight in G1.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sounds like Thundercracker is having a battle of honor hear. He believes in the Decepticon cause, but, he is no longer sure that a Decepticon dictatorship would be any better, especially with Megatron leading it, than what they have now,. Might be time to carefully sound out some of his fellow Decepticons, or, worse comes to worse, have a philosophical discussion with some Autobots!
Ayngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sums up TC and his take on the situation very well, I think. It's good to see his inner motivations get explored :D