Reviews for The Golden Spirit Pirates Strikes AGAIN !
DarkCalix21 chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
I like the way you introduced Cerise, you even found the way to make me wonder how she got in this situation and "who" she is (even though I created her).
I really want to know what this guy want from Gantz, anyway good luck for your next chapters !
CSpacian chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Okay, first off some small nitpicks. Don't Capitalize Every Word In Your Summary. It turns a few people off and I don't think it really attracts too much attention (I don't mind it, but I have heard more than one people complain about things like that).
Second off, you are going to want to split your author's note up from the actual bulk of your story. I know some people who just bold it to separate it or they use a line.
Other than that just a few spelling mistakes and things like that crop up here and there.

The pace is interesting. A fight right off of the bat is very good and creates a nice hype and shows off your skill. I think I head it was Shakespeare who always included some high exciting thing right off of the back to attract people with small attention spans (like me!) Anyways, I think the story is going good, just wanted to pop by and say I'll try to keep up with it.
DarkCalix21 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
I really wanna know where Gantz desire to go ! You're updating fast keep doing this ahah good luck for the rest
Pandaman100 chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Thanks Darkcalix21 :) I'll Start Uploading Short Chapters, But I'll Keep The Storyline Running As Well & Lygo Go Be Around So Im Thinking About Adding A Short Character Sheet On Him, Oh Yeah I Need To Ask You Somethin?
DarkCalix21 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Hey nice to see that you're still updating, I like the character of Lygo, he is interesting and Aizou remind me a lot of Cerise ahah well I can't wait to see what is going on next. Good luck !
Ps: oh and according to me one small chapter by week is so much more better than a long one every month.
Pandaman100 chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
Thanks DarkCalix21 Chapter 15 Is In .
DarkCalix21 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Ahahah you're welcome (I didn't noticed that you answers on the reviews sorry for asking the same question twice -') WHAT ?! A volcano I LOVE the countdowns, everybody is stress and when peoples are stress they have funnies reactions ahah good luck for the next !
Wolf Master Uchiha chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
why does ryu have sheep like hair :p ? But good chap :D
Irisgarden799 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Nice to see you updating so fast! I think that if you update regularly (Once a week-ish) and the story is good, you'd be able to draw in more readers. Happy writing!
Pandaman100 chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Yes, She's Still My Cook, She Might Be Showcased Sooner Than You Think, It Depends On Ken Hungry Level :D
DarkCalix21 chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
A new chapter, great ! It's true that it's pretty short but still fine like everytime. I really like Carlos ! According to me Ken not going to keep his mouth shut xD ! Oh and actually, do you still keep my OC as cook ? If yes, in how many time will you introduce her ? If it didn't bother you to tell me (I'm curious )
Pandaman100 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Thanks For Telling Me What's Wrong With The Outline Of My Story The-Knight-of-Scrolls, I personally didn't put Neko Neko No Mi because that showcase only a normal lion, which Ken is not. I never heard you "had to" have one short word as the Devil Fruit, I don't plan on changing because how far me and my fans are in the story, but I hope you can enjoy the story itself :D
Pandaman100 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Thanks DarkCalix21 Your Reviews Always Makes Me Happy :D And Pretty Much Everything In My Life Is Going Well "Even Them Exams) So I Will Be Able To Upload Chapter After Chapter Again, Thanks For All The Support Again :) And Chapter 13 Is Uploaded
The Knight of Scrolls chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I've never heard of a flaming lion in any legends before, you've gotta tell me where you found the lore.

And the DF name is wrong, the rule is one short word repeated twice followed by no me or fruit, THEN model: blah blah which would tell you what it was. So yours would be Neko Neko no Mi Model Flaming Lion
DarkCalix21 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
I just looooove the bakery man ! Like, really he's so cute and funny ! Carlos kick his ass ! Can't wait for the next chapter (when will be th first apparition of my OC ) and good luck for all your exams and everything ;)