Reviews for Behind Every Genius
Juliet's Pen chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm intrigued. Someone that can handle Akagi Shigeru, this I want to hear more about! I think your writing is fantastic and this story had a great deal of promise. The concept of 'childhood friend' definitely gives you the chance to explore Akagi's mysterious past further and his past is a largely unrepresented thing. Also, I'm getting 'tsundere' vibes out of Natsumi, not that it's a bad thing of course.

I'm looking forward to where this is going. Please keep this going!
Julian Chester chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It's so rare to see Akagi fanfiction. This was fairly straightforward, but still, I liked it a lot; and really, there's only so much you can do with Akagi fanfiction. The entire show is built around Akagi doing something impossible, and looking awesome while doing it. Natsumi is cute. I like her; it'll be interesting to see what goes on between her and Akagi, and how the story will be different with her following him into the darkness.

Minor quibble, while the yankee/punk image existed back in the 50s, I don't think dying hair was at all common back then. It was a thing to dress and talk like an American, but I think dying your hair was about twenty years away at that point.

If there's more in the works, I look forward to reading it.