Reviews for Harry Ne Potter
AnAddictedReader chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
At this point Ollivander said "Onto the books, but before we head in to get your school books I think you might enjoy a trip to a store with more useful books and trinkets.

I think you meant Flitwick.
AnAddictedReader chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Damn, you made Harry so godly already. When I was looking at the school subjects he was taking, I drooped since in high school, barely took half of those classes. Though I know it would pretty much improbable for people to be that smart.
starboy454 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
excellent update
Thorndsword chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I like this a lot so far. Please continue when you can. Thank you for the read, and as always, good luck.

- Thorndsword
Thorndsword chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Hmm, it's pretty good so far. Good luck as always.
Thorndsword chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Careful with the OC's. They are the downfall of many a writer. Good luck with this as always.
krista12 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Well, Harry and Hermione ruling could still be better than the pathetic Ministry. please update soon! Please!
god of all chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Zucht chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Exciting and a bitfreightning; the mirror's reveltions.
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Very nice chapter. I really hope you never drop this story. I would very much like to see it through to the end. Thanks for the read.

- Thorndsword
Thorndsword chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This chapter is far better than the last one, I think I'll keep reading. Good luck with this.
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
If he's in France, then why is he going to Hogwarts? This reeks of plot desperation.
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
The problem I have here is that he doesn't "need" to wait to leave, and I hate heading stories where the main character accepts abuse without retaliating.
Naginator chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Nice though still hope its harry/fleue instead of hermione who he should treat like a sister
Linda chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Love this story it is so well written, and I will be following it till the end.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »