Reviews for Harry Ne Potter
Jordana Babe chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I have read the last two postings and Im sorry for not sending a review I am having computer issues and usinf my Iphone dosent always work. Im still reading and enjoying the fic post more soon.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Well, the mirror's done and over with for the time being...I wonder how everything else will go?

917brat chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Oh I like this it is so brillint and intresting please keep it up.
shugokage chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter and interesting scene with the Mirror!
Goldencoyote chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
AnAddictedReader chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
At this point Ollivander said "Onto the books, but before we head in to get your school books I think you might enjoy a trip to a store with more useful books and trinkets.

I think you meant Flitwick.
AnAddictedReader chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Damn, you made Harry so godly already. When I was looking at the school subjects he was taking, I drooped since in high school, barely took half of those classes. Though I know it would pretty much improbable for people to be that smart.
starboy454 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
excellent update
Thorndsword chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I like this a lot so far. Please continue when you can. Thank you for the read, and as always, good luck.

- Thorndsword
Thorndsword chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Hmm, it's pretty good so far. Good luck as always.
Thorndsword chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Careful with the OC's. They are the downfall of many a writer. Good luck with this as always.
krista12 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Well, Harry and Hermione ruling could still be better than the pathetic Ministry. please update soon! Please!
god of all chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Zucht chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Exciting and a bitfreightning; the mirror's reveltions.
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Very nice chapter. I really hope you never drop this story. I would very much like to see it through to the end. Thanks for the read.

- Thorndsword