Reviews for Harry Ne Potter
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I really like your story, I'll leave a better review next chapter when it's not 2:30 am. Thankyou!
mad carder chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
great story, loking forward to future updates.

an idea for revenge - Htec could find out what the potters own in the "muggle" world and then ruin the vslue before buying it up.

also contact the "gnomes" of switzerland, create an account and then start taking over their magical world holdings.

just a couple ideas, have a great day
Ronin Kenshin chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
this a really great can't wait for more great work
serialkeller chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
There is no way that harry will stay in hogwarts for the full 7 years. He will be on a professors level by the middle to end of first year in some subjects and the rest of them by the end of second how badass he is. It's strange that he'd kill anyone that gets in his way before hogwarts and now he just lets them get away with it. Unless he is waiting until x-mas break to do it, that would make sense.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Don't know why he has to wait to be 17 to be an adult, I mean he is immancipated in the muggle world so he should be able to be immancipated in the magical world. He has no guardian so there shouldn't be a problem
serialkeller chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I'm hoping that the betrayel that was mentioned in chapter one was his family disowning him. Also never thought the flamels would try and kill a child just to stop a prophesy
BioHazard82 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Really great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
i like this story
TigerWolf chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I'm kinda feeling mixed emotions about this story. One one hand it's nice to see a powerful Harry that has a clear direction and a thirst for knowledge; on the other hand Harry's lack of moral standing is disturbing but also is quite interesting at the same time. I'm hoping that you keep a fast pace to Harry's Hogwarts years as you did to his post Hogwarts years because I am believing Harry will be most interesting after Hogwarts. Look forward to seeing more.
Addictive Label chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
looking good. looking forward for next update. dont keep us waiting for to long :x
kristenjones chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
great story
Garbouw Deark chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Great story so far! I love how is lack of emotion in spells is a two sided sword.
hvnsfury chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
just a suggestion. while some fics work well with going almost day by day as the hogwarts part has been it is only an effective style if used over a set timeline like a summer. i've noticed that most authors that try it planning to write about multiple years at hogwarts lose interest in their stories rather fast as it can get repetitive. just food for thought though i am enjoying the story so far.
misteryman526 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
So far your story is certainly interesting and worth reading, but I think you need to reconsider your author notes. If you have to explain the mind magic thing then it would be better to just rewrite that bit to be clearer. Throwing in the Metamorphmagus thing was just plain lazy, as that should have definitely been developed within the story instead of as a note.
gaul1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012