Reviews for Harry Ne Potter
LilIzzy chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
love your story please update soon
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
The Fanfic Guardian chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
So, basically, we have a ridiculously overpowered Harry, who can defeat grown men at the tender age of 7, self trained, and having learnt 10 languages in less than 6 months.
The question is: do you really expect us readers to eat this?
This story began as a cliché, and on chapter 2 reaches the pinnacle of ridicule. I stopped reading, this is a loss of my time.

At least, you do not butcher the english language. I may read you in a few years, when you should have matured a bit, and should be able to draw realistic plots.

emthereble chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
EpikalStorms chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I really liked this story, as well as the idea. I hope that you will write more in the near future.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I really like your story, I'll leave a better review next chapter when it's not 2:30 am. Thankyou!
mad carder chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
great story, loking forward to future updates.

an idea for revenge - Htec could find out what the potters own in the "muggle" world and then ruin the vslue before buying it up.

also contact the "gnomes" of switzerland, create an account and then start taking over their magical world holdings.

just a couple ideas, have a great day
Ronin Kenshin chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
this a really great can't wait for more great work
serialkeller chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
There is no way that harry will stay in hogwarts for the full 7 years. He will be on a professors level by the middle to end of first year in some subjects and the rest of them by the end of second how badass he is. It's strange that he'd kill anyone that gets in his way before hogwarts and now he just lets them get away with it. Unless he is waiting until x-mas break to do it, that would make sense.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Don't know why he has to wait to be 17 to be an adult, I mean he is immancipated in the muggle world so he should be able to be immancipated in the magical world. He has no guardian so there shouldn't be a problem
serialkeller chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I'm hoping that the betrayel that was mentioned in chapter one was his family disowning him. Also never thought the flamels would try and kill a child just to stop a prophesy
BioHazard82 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Really great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
i like this story
TigerWolf chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I'm kinda feeling mixed emotions about this story. One one hand it's nice to see a powerful Harry that has a clear direction and a thirst for knowledge; on the other hand Harry's lack of moral standing is disturbing but also is quite interesting at the same time. I'm hoping that you keep a fast pace to Harry's Hogwarts years as you did to his post Hogwarts years because I am believing Harry will be most interesting after Hogwarts. Look forward to seeing more.
Addictive Label chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
looking good. looking forward for next update. dont keep us waiting for to long :x
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »