Reviews for Love Potion No 9
This is soo cute! I'm not sure that you noticed but that was a total star wars a reference! This is fucking fantastic
holy frickity frack that was amazing
black.eyed.witch chapter 1 . 1/3
loved it
Ann chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Oh, Seamus what are we going to do about that sex addiction of yours? And then Snape is out cold. In other words that was great.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Aww Sweet and funny. Cute even. Thanks for that.
Myheroesrbands chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
this is absolutely great!
Lashyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was so good! It was so well written! I wish all fanfiction was this good...
Al chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is such a great fic 3 Thank you for sharing it! Please keep up the good work and I hope you continue to post!
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
so cute ! wish there was more chpts
ScarsLikeVelvet chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This fiction is so cute and it made me smile in this rainy sunday morning. Thank you for uploading this.
Assbutt08 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Awwwwwwwww this is so cute! Sooooo cute! I'm so enjoying this little story. Cutie pies those two.
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I Just love this story and wanted to let you know so thank you :)
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
That. Was. Adorable.
It really was. I loved it! It was funny, and really well written. I can't decide which one I like more - Draco/Harry, or Tom/Harry! So hard to decide...
Anyway, you're a great writer and I love all of your fics! Keep writing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is one of the most adorably cute fanfic of Drarry I have read
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
. . . . pfft! That was one way to come out of the closet on that one, and it was hilariously sweet and adorable at that, especially when Draco up and went over to Harry because of Pansy's insistent pestering lol _