Reviews for Love Potion No 9
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 1 . 1/31
This fiction is so cute and it made me smile in this rainy sunday morning. Thank you for uploading this.
Assbutt08 chapter 1 . 1/5
Awwwwwwwww this is so cute! Sooooo cute! I'm so enjoying this little story. Cutie pies those two.
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I Just love this story and wanted to let you know so thank you :)
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
That. Was. Adorable.
It really was. I loved it! It was funny, and really well written. I can't decide which one I like more - Draco/Harry, or Tom/Harry! So hard to decide...
Anyway, you're a great writer and I love all of your fics! Keep writing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is one of the most adorably cute fanfic of Drarry I have read
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
. . . . pfft! That was one way to come out of the closet on that one, and it was hilariously sweet and adorable at that, especially when Draco up and went over to Harry because of Pansy's insistent pestering lol _
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
SNAPE FALLING OVER WAS JUST THE END OF IT ALL I LAUGHED OUTLOUD
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That was ADORABLE! HOLY LORD! I'M FANBOYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! MY GOD! HELP ME I THINK I'M DYING! YOU, WRITER, ARE AN AMAZING PERSON! JESUS!
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
awwwww!
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Hey! I just love your story :) You managed to write something short, nice, funny, lovely, fluffy but not too much and being realistic enough to let me take the story seriously (I don't really like when it is too much oc) ! Congrats :)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love the professor's reactions. LOL
Aww...so sweet and fluffy!
wishesdreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This just made my day. I loved everything about it, including their reactions towards Draco and Harry's relationship. This was a wondefuk read. Love, dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was adorable
AnnonymousBeing chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I was not expecting it to be this funny. I laughed out loud and my son is upset because I won't explain it to him. Well done :)
Potterel08 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014