Reviews for How Do You Know?
soc60cor chapter 1 . 3/11
enjoyed it but could of been a little bit longer. I don't mean to be rude or anything if u thought it was rude.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Cute and sexy, thank you.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Ha ha ha, oh gods, the summary. Lol. Anyway, it was great!
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh he had always known, but now Sasuke had heard them. Now he really knew.
cute story- but you are saying that sasuke asked naruto to marry him and had never heard naruto say i love you- b4 that? not very likely- who proposes to someone who hasn't said i love u
fangirlandiknowit chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aah this story is so sweet I just had to read it again... Love!
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Be still my beating heart! Oh what a wonderful wonderful read! The way you've put their relationship is just so beautiful! This has been an amazing read and everything in between. It's been quite a while that i came across something so beautiful! Thank you for this!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww, how sweet! .
Inuyasha'sChic chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was really very sweet. I did make my night a bit brighter...
MachineFox chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awww, this is too cute.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Omgosh swear to it I love fics like these! Their short simple yet filled with so much emotion and eroticness that you can't help but love them and feel jealous for 1 not having that kind of relationship and 2 not having the skill to even right about it! Haha... And then you realize you just got jealous over a fictional characters in a fictional environment!... Right.. Yes ima weirdo.. But I'm a weirdo who loves this fic!
stukinmyskin chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Two words.
Amazing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was so cute from way it was formatted to the tid bits of their life. Gives you a pleasant feeling after reading.
aosaphir chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was too cute. I loved all the little mannerisms you shoved in there, and how comfortable they are together. Swoooooon.