Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
BookWormGirl93 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Really good! Update soon plz! XD
BookWormGirl93 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
This is really good! You should update soon! XD
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. I wonder how Ursa reacted when she heard of her son's banishment...
AnnaAza chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Aw, poor Ursa! Wonder if Toph will find out about her being a Firebender later. I never really bought into the Ursa being a Firebender thing—I'd imagine she'd come from a long, long line of affluent, Firebending people, but it skipped her generation—Roku probably would have been blotted out or mentioned as a "traitor," but that Firebending had to come from somewhere.
BlueLion chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Somewhat surprising how much Toph really cares for her mother ... glad you're still on track!
Kimberly T chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
My headcanon says Ursa is a firebender as well, for the same reason.
jalfal chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Yay! An update to this excellent story! More please! More!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
This one was very emotional. It really makes me wonder if ursa is indeed still out there and all right, since she hasn't contacted Zuko or Azula in your stalking universe yet. I'm very curious as to what you have planned.

on a completely unrelated note though, I love having steam when I have a cough and congestion as well.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I click on the refresh button for my favorites page for what seems like the tenth time today. Of all the stories I have faved, only one has updated since I added it. The others seem almost frozen in time.

I set my eyes on the most recently updated and see THIS FIC.

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAHHHH.
Don't gve a crappppp chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I think that this was very nice. Toph has a heart!
Fireborn101 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I love this thing that you made with Ursa being Toph's nanny. It's really...I don't really know what it is but it's great.
Also, poor Ursa :( I can't imagin what it would be like to leave your children with a man you know will probably do them harm and go and live in an enemy countrey. Brave woman.
Don't gve a crappppp chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this is a VERY interesting concept.
Moonlitdaze chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Agreed on Ursa being a firebender! It's a great angle!
I think this chapter is your best one yet! Please, keep it up!
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I agree with you: I can't see Ozai marrying a non-firebender as he's all about power...

Poor Ursa. Doomed to leave the children she loves...

Please update again soon! :)
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
...but then, why didn't Ursa meet up with Zuko and/or Azula? What is she waiting for? Is there something from stopping her?

I love the familial-but-not-quite!Ursa/Toph in this chapter. But at the same time, it raises so many questions. (Well, one question. Where's Ursa?)

Komo