Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh this is fantastic! I really love that in writing your stalking series, you're filling in so many blank spots, plot holes/questionable occurrences, and details of character backgrounds, with your own headcanon. I'm really looking forward to see how this plays out - the battle of two very sneaky and wily characters! XD
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Again, poor Ursa. Wonder if she knew she was the great-granddaughter of Roku, or if it was a closely guarded secret? Wonder if Ozai ever cared for her when they were married.

I always wondered if Toph was hidden from the world, why did they bother with all the accomplishments (aka manners and such)? Was it just for the house? To achieve a sense of normalcy?

Looks like Ursa is going to be a rebel! (this is probably how she will get fired later on)
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Yes, Ursa is very sneaky! Poor Toph, though—that's, however, the consequence of letting other people raise your child. Maniacal Nanny Nukber Three probably scared the others into submission—luckily Toph is also a sneaky lady!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
An excellent idea! Poor Ursa certainly has her work cut out for her—everyone has wondered at one point where and what she did after the banishment, and this is a cool idea!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
AHH! I recognized that quote! XDXD, sorry, I've been on a pride and prejudice rereading session. XD, now that I think about it, Toph's mother DOES resemble Mrs Bennet in some ways, especially the 'make a good match' category.

anyways, it was nice to read from ursa's pov again. I feel so sad about what happened between her and azula... I do hope there will be a chance for things to get better for that family XD

can't wait to see the next chapter. i do wonder what Ursa's lessons about being a lady will be like :D
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
So Ursa is Toph's nanny? Oh dear this is going to be interesting
bhut chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh dear, Toph is either going to be more than canon, or she's going to be exactly canon, but either way, this is going to be fun to read.
Somariel chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Nice chapter. I like that Ursa is using her experience with Azula to shape how she will teach Toph.
Lilako chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
This is my favorite one so far.
BoogieBoy chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
If someone can understand Toph, it's the woman who had to deal with Azula.

Really nice, am I to understand Ursa will be making her appearance in "Not Stalking Firelord Zuko" soon?
Viannaz chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I love this so far; it's such a fresh/ fantastic spin on Ursa's story! (Ahh and I can't wait to see how this plays out into the stalking verse! :O Assuming that the gaang goes on the search for zuko's mom later on, Toph would recognize Ursa and since Iroh's pretty much adopting her, they'd be such a sweet family :,D) Do keep writing this and everything else! It's all amazing :D
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I really liked it! So that's how/why Ursa married Ozai. I'm seeing a parallel to Mai here - I almost feel as though Mai and Toph should have a heart to heart at some point with the expectation of their mothers. I loved your take on it.
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I'm hearing a touch of Mrs Bennett there.

So, we have rebellious little!Toph vs wily Ursa, who has experience with strong-willed little girls.

I foresee fireworks. Of the "Australia Day Celebrations" magnitude.
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm pretty amused by the mention of sugar in the title and then the focus on salt XD also, GUCKING URSA IS ALREADY SO EPIC. I see this is where zuko gets his awesome :)
Darknesse Sidhe chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I like how sneaky Toph and Ursa are. And Toph's poor, oblivious mother ...

Update soon.