Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
The irony here was so thick it hurt.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
It must feel really frustrating knowing that your student is great but won't be allowed to progress.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Toph and Ursa forever :3
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
I agree with why Toph acted so delicately; if someone tried to cripple me then I'd be super willing to play the doll.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I would be beyond elated if Ursa acted as a comrade in helping Toph learn how to earthbend. Like beyond happy.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Nanny gets an A for effort and awesomeness.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
My heart near melted. This was just beyond the scope of cuteness.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I love how Ursa is using different methods when trying to tech Toph. It sounds really good and kind, I'm super glad about it.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Yes! Nanny Ursa for the win!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ohmigod little mischievous Toph is so cute! Just the cutest I love it
reader1 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
i could so imagine after the war when the gaang finally find her toph'll be like "Nanny!" and zuko will be like "what in the world?" and toph'll be like "that was my nanny!" and zuko will be like "that's my mom! she couldn't have been your nanny!' and ursa will be like "nice to see you both!"
StrangePointOfView chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
This is amazingly brilliant! I love Ursa, and Toph, and the relationship you have painted between the two.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
please, let there be an epilogue: Zuko: "WHAT?! Her name was URSA?!"
Guest chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
This is a heart warming story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely adore this fic. It's certainly a pleasant little coincidence to have Ursa end up at the Bei Fong residence, and even in atla it's a ridiculously small world. (Though I do have the feeling that Zuko's going to miss her completely when he's there. Hopefully Toph recognizes her later, once she leaves.)
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »