Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ohmigod little mischievous Toph is so cute! Just the cutest I love it
reader1 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
i could so imagine after the war when the gaang finally find her toph'll be like "Nanny!" and zuko will be like "what in the world?" and toph'll be like "that was my nanny!" and zuko will be like "that's my mom! she couldn't have been your nanny!' and ursa will be like "nice to see you both!"
StrangePointOfView chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
This is amazingly brilliant! I love Ursa, and Toph, and the relationship you have painted between the two.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
please, let there be an epilogue: Zuko: "WHAT?! Her name was URSA?!"
Guest chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
This is a heart warming story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely adore this fic. It's certainly a pleasant little coincidence to have Ursa end up at the Bei Fong residence, and even in atla it's a ridiculously small world. (Though I do have the feeling that Zuko's going to miss her completely when he's there. Hopefully Toph recognizes her later, once she leaves.)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
When are you going to update? It's been about 3 months. Please update I love your story!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Can you please update please
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
I love this story this chapter is great update soon please
ElectraSev5n chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
This is so good. So very good. Re-read. Still made me cry. Your Ursa is the best i've ever read.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
And so, Toph becomes the blind bandit we all know and love. :) I could have sworn I'd already followed this lovely story.
Viannaz chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I'm so happy to see an update from you again! This chapter was perfect, really. Ursa's reaction to the news is very human yet true to her character. The story is really tying in together with your stalkingverse now, and I'm looking forward to how everything turns out! :'D
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
oh dear, things are really heating up! I really wonder how ursa got to this place to being a joo dee...

this was so heartwrenching though! I can really feel Ursa's pain and how she feels torn. those lessons are lessons many parents would think important to teach children to grow up well, and yet now it sort of harmed Zuko. (to her mind anyways. I still think it's good Zuko learnt them.)

And now she may have to leave toph. I love how she does think of Toph as one of her own though, and is sort of responsible for her becoming the rather headstrong but good and awesome person she is. and especially how Toph becomes sort of like Zuko's little sister later too.

thanks for the update! hope to see more soon!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
This honestly had me tearing up. Well done.
loha chapter 21 . 8/24/2013