Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
ElectraSev5n chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
This is so good. So very good. Re-read. Still made me cry. Your Ursa is the best i've ever read.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
And so, Toph becomes the blind bandit we all know and love. :) I could have sworn I'd already followed this lovely story.
Viannaz chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I'm so happy to see an update from you again! This chapter was perfect, really. Ursa's reaction to the news is very human yet true to her character. The story is really tying in together with your stalkingverse now, and I'm looking forward to how everything turns out! :'D
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
oh dear, things are really heating up! I really wonder how ursa got to this place to being a joo dee...

this was so heartwrenching though! I can really feel Ursa's pain and how she feels torn. those lessons are lessons many parents would think important to teach children to grow up well, and yet now it sort of harmed Zuko. (to her mind anyways. I still think it's good Zuko learnt them.)

And now she may have to leave toph. I love how she does think of Toph as one of her own though, and is sort of responsible for her becoming the rather headstrong but good and awesome person she is. and especially how Toph becomes sort of like Zuko's little sister later too.

thanks for the update! hope to see more soon!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
This honestly had me tearing up. Well done.
loha chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
I love it!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Ohdear. Will she catch up with Zuko? Will Toph and Zuko and Ursa have a confusing reunion?

Gawwww. Just when I manage to get distracted, anothwer cahapter pops up and I want the next. :)
AnnaAza chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Oh, Ursa. Ursa, Ursa. It's a very heartbreaking situation for her. She's essentially alone and believes she's failed as a parent—worse, she feels that her lessons brought on so much pain for Zuko. I like how it's addressed how Ursa leaves and doesn't take the kids with her, away from their abusive dad (in the comics, which I don't consider canon, Ozai threatens to kill both Zuko AND Azula if she tries anything). Ursa's really, really scared and doesn't know what to do and cannot turn to anyone. And she loves Toph, almost like a daughter, but she's so worried about Zuko that it's tearing her to pieces. Heartbreaking.

I always like to think Ursa hid out for a while, then heard of what happened to Zuko and tried to find him, but got stopped in some way, like Ozai finishing the job or the Joo Dee theory.
Deya Amaya chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
so sweet w
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
good chapter. seemed like a set-up, so i'm looking forward to next time!
Luna de Rivera chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Hooray! You updated! I've been waiting for one if your updates since NSFZ finished, and you didn't not disappoint!

Oh no, Ursa found out about Zuko! Poor thing. :( But I love her resolution and decision to teach toph to fight. This was a great insight into Ursa's mind. Wish it had been a bit longer. Anyway! Great job, I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ursa. Clearly she blames herself for Zuko's actions and his resulting punishment. I can only wonder if you are about to blatantly change canon... I'm all for it if you are! :)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter update!
bhut chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Yes, Ursa really is in moral hell here, and it's probably only going to get worse.
Kimberly T chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
I'm glad to see another update to this story, even if it is the most heartbreaking chapter yet! Ohh, poor Ursa... Knowing that she will NOT meet up with Zuko at the Northern Air Temple like she's planning now, creates such an atmosphere of foreboding for this fic.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »