Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Oh, URSA!
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ursa. Clearly she blames herself for Zuko's actions and his resulting punishment. I can only wonder if you are about to blatantly change canon... I'm all for it if you are! :)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter update!
bhut chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Yes, Ursa really is in moral hell here, and it's probably only going to get worse.
Kimberly T chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
I'm glad to see another update to this story, even if it is the most heartbreaking chapter yet! Ohh, poor Ursa... Knowing that she will NOT meet up with Zuko at the Northern Air Temple like she's planning now, creates such an atmosphere of foreboding for this fic.
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Never Give Up Without A Fight, verbally or physically!
SOMEONE chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Avatar Kysohi's attitude was probably born into Avatar Korra!
SOMEONE chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
She is thinking of Azula! I had the feeling something like that was gonna happen! I could tell from the chapter's name!
SOMEONE chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
ROBIN HOOD! I remember the Disney version! It was awesome!
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I feel like she might call Toph, Azula a couple times!
Darrakk chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I take it Ursa just heard about a certain addition to her son's face?

Amazing chapter, as always! Thanks for writing, can't wait for the next one.
Generator X chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Whether you act or don't act, the consequences always come back.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I was surfing tvtropes. I went to What Measure is a Mook. Went to Stalking Zuko page. Out of irreverence, I clicked on the link to here and glanced idly at the update date.

HOLY FLAMING HYENAS.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
oh wow, I'm really beginning to wonder what happened to Ursa on that outing to get milk now...
Winter Coma chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I never really noticed the Fire Nation artifacts in the BeiFong household. I guess I'm absentminded. But it would make sense for the BeiFongs to trade with the Fire Nation, given how wealthy they are.

Whatever. You got yourself a fan.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Oh dear, my mind is spinning from trying to figure out what happened here. Did Ursa hear about what happened to Zuko? Did she see people she recognized?

Ah, very good chapter, as usual! So things are getting darker, and Toph is learning to fight? I like how she sort of caught on about how things are getting serious. She's growing more mature I think, or at least she's getting more understanding of the world.

thanks for the update! I can't wait for more from you!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »