Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
SOMEONE chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Avatar Kysohi's attitude was probably born into Avatar Korra!
SOMEONE chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
She is thinking of Azula! I had the feeling something like that was gonna happen! I could tell from the chapter's name!
SOMEONE chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
ROBIN HOOD! I remember the Disney version! It was awesome!
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I feel like she might call Toph, Azula a couple times!
Darrakk chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I take it Ursa just heard about a certain addition to her son's face?

Amazing chapter, as always! Thanks for writing, can't wait for the next one.
Generator X chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Whether you act or don't act, the consequences always come back.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I was surfing tvtropes. I went to What Measure is a Mook. Went to Stalking Zuko page. Out of irreverence, I clicked on the link to here and glanced idly at the update date.

HOLY FLAMING HYENAS.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
oh wow, I'm really beginning to wonder what happened to Ursa on that outing to get milk now...
Winter Coma chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I never really noticed the Fire Nation artifacts in the BeiFong household. I guess I'm absentminded. But it would make sense for the BeiFongs to trade with the Fire Nation, given how wealthy they are.

Whatever. You got yourself a fan.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Oh dear, my mind is spinning from trying to figure out what happened here. Did Ursa hear about what happened to Zuko? Did she see people she recognized?

Ah, very good chapter, as usual! So things are getting darker, and Toph is learning to fight? I like how she sort of caught on about how things are getting serious. She's growing more mature I think, or at least she's getting more understanding of the world.

thanks for the update! I can't wait for more from you!
bhut chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Nice update, but it's should be "gone a long time" rather than "gone along time", you know? And BF trading with the FN is the biggest secret in the world, probably suspected even by the S1 pirates' lizard-bird, you know? Lol.
12Lionzroar12 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Brilliant! I can't wait for any of the updates! Great chapter! You still captivate me with your writing! looovveee ittttt :DDDDD
Kimberly T chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
The Bei Fongs as secret collaborators... wow, that just sent shivers up my spine. Suppose they'd been willing to USE Toph instead of trying to shield her from everything: "Of course you may train in earthbending, but only on our estate. And we'll have to hire extra guards, to keep out the curious so you may train in complete privacy." And no one notices that the extra guards' helmets are shading gold eyes until it's too late...

I take it Nanny just learned, via eavesdropping on the visitors, about Prince Zuko's Agni Kai and what Fire Lord Ozai did to him afterwards. Ohhh, Ursa...
muchachomomo chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
love it! i have a feeling that either the fire nation men recognized her, or she found out about Zuko's punishment. it makes sense, because Zuko found Aang 3 years after his banishment, which would make toph 9 at the time. it fits, but that's just my assumption as to why "nanny" was crying
PrincessWraven chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Ah, still loving this fic! I really like the idea and the plot, and I'm curious to know how things play out! Keep writing :)
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »