Reviews for A spoonful of sugar
FashionablyHospitable chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Ohdear. Will she catch up with Zuko? Will Toph and Zuko and Ursa have a confusing reunion?

Gawwww. Just when I manage to get distracted, anothwer cahapter pops up and I want the next. :)
AnnaAza chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Oh, Ursa. Ursa, Ursa. It's a very heartbreaking situation for her. She's essentially alone and believes she's failed as a parent—worse, she feels that her lessons brought on so much pain for Zuko. I like how it's addressed how Ursa leaves and doesn't take the kids with her, away from their abusive dad (in the comics, which I don't consider canon, Ozai threatens to kill both Zuko AND Azula if she tries anything). Ursa's really, really scared and doesn't know what to do and cannot turn to anyone. And she loves Toph, almost like a daughter, but she's so worried about Zuko that it's tearing her to pieces. Heartbreaking.

I always like to think Ursa hid out for a while, then heard of what happened to Zuko and tried to find him, but got stopped in some way, like Ozai finishing the job or the Joo Dee theory.
Deya Amaya chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
so sweet w
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
good chapter. seemed like a set-up, so i'm looking forward to next time!
Luna de Rivera chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Hooray! You updated! I've been waiting for one if your updates since NSFZ finished, and you didn't not disappoint!

Oh no, Ursa found out about Zuko! Poor thing. :( But I love her resolution and decision to teach toph to fight. This was a great insight into Ursa's mind. Wish it had been a bit longer. Anyway! Great job, I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Oh, URSA!
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ursa. Clearly she blames herself for Zuko's actions and his resulting punishment. I can only wonder if you are about to blatantly change canon... I'm all for it if you are! :)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter update!
bhut chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Yes, Ursa really is in moral hell here, and it's probably only going to get worse.
Kimberly T chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
I'm glad to see another update to this story, even if it is the most heartbreaking chapter yet! Ohh, poor Ursa... Knowing that she will NOT meet up with Zuko at the Northern Air Temple like she's planning now, creates such an atmosphere of foreboding for this fic.
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Never Give Up Without A Fight, verbally or physically!
SOMEONE chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Avatar Kysohi's attitude was probably born into Avatar Korra!
SOMEONE chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
She is thinking of Azula! I had the feeling something like that was gonna happen! I could tell from the chapter's name!
SOMEONE chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
ROBIN HOOD! I remember the Disney version! It was awesome!
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I feel like she might call Toph, Azula a couple times!
Darrakk chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I take it Ursa just heard about a certain addition to her son's face?

Amazing chapter, as always! Thanks for writing, can't wait for the next one.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »